BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #56 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Charlotte G.
This is my absolute favorite mascara of all time, even including high end mascaras. This is the blackest black, it curls my lashes, lasts forever, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I've been using this since I was a teenager and don't see myself ever switching. This is absolutely holy grail material.
Nika N.
Lubbock , TX
This is an okay mascara. It's what you would expect from a drugstore mascara nothing too special about it but I would recommend the Estée Lauder mascara it is the best mascara ever! I would recommend this is this is the price that you can afford for mascara but if you can put a little extra saving besides I would recommend the Estée Lauder
Raven M.
La plata, Md
I have finally found an eyeliner that is perfect for my lashes. Adds length and a bold dark color. Haven't experienced any clumping difficulty in application. Only negative side is that it is VERY difficult to remove once it's on (which on the flip side that could also be a positive). Don't go to bed with it on!
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This is my favorite mascara of life. It will make your lashes so long and voluminous and it's only around $8 so it's a total steal. I don't care for mascara enough to buy a high end one because I pop lashes on over my real lashes anyways but this I would buy even for $25 lol!
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not my fav, didn't really do anything for my lashes I felt like it took forever to dry and building it up didn't help either. The process of taking it off was easy though I left a cotton pad in micellar water on my lashes for a while and it took it off easily enough.
Angela Z.
Logan, UT
I received a tube of this mascara in a Target beauty box and ended up loving it. It provided my lashes with he volumed that I like. Also it didn't leave my face looking like a raccoon after washing it off. Also I never found fall out on my cheek at the end of the day.
Ali S.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the waterproof mascara I carry in my freelance kit. It works fantastic for weddings! The applicator is pretty basic, but I use disposable applicators for clients so it isn't as important for me. I go through a lot of mascara so the price on this one is great for me.
jennifer s.
San Antonio, TX
It kinda ! it comes off and it smirks its not that water proof :\ but its easy to apply , i had bought mines at Walmart and it was like 5$ average for a mascara . good price. other than that it was alright . omg why are y'all making me type so much _._
Ashley F.
Mount Bethel, PA
This was my All time favorite go to drugstore mascara for the longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too!
Suziee V.
The BEST MASCARA EVER! This is my go to mascara hands down! I've used this one so many times I've bought at least 6 of them! It's for any eye color they have different colors as well. It's not pricey at all! It's PERFECT!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?