BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Nyah B.
Rockford , IL
This mascara is just as good or even better than higher end. I bought this mascara at Target, but I've seen it at many other drug stores. I will continue to buy this mascara due to the price and overall quality.
Oluchi O.
Review for: Black
I feel like this masca is soooooooo overrated. It is not much better than any other mascara I have ever used. If you already have good lashes this will probably work well for you.
Mariah S.
Rochester, MN
I am absolutely in love with this mascara! It lengthens and also makes your lashes thicker without getting clumpy. I've tried other kinds and more expensive kinds, but this is still my absolute favorite!!!
Lizzie B.
Seattle, WA
I've been using this mascara for over eight years, seriously! It goes on smooth and I always get tons of compliments on my lashes. It stays on really well which is important since I spend most of my day sweaty and/or working out.
Theresa G.
This is my favorite mascara of all time. This will last till I wash it off and it washes off perfectly. The brush makes my lashes longer and nice and dark.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've always enjoyed this mascara by L'Oreal. I love most of there products especially there eyeliners and mascaras. Such a great drugstore brand!
Danon R.
Really like this mascara! I have short and straight lashes and this gives me actually lashes! I can sometimes go with falsies when I wear this!
Maddie B.
This is my every day mascara, and I absolutely love it! I am a swimmer so this helps a lot. I would definitely recommend this product, it's not
Carib C.
Did not like this product. Clumped up very badly. Was definitely not water proof as stated. If I blinked to much it would end up on my skin.
Darlenne G.
Love love love this mascara, one of my favorite ones from the drugstores! Not so expensive and I still get good results🙆 definitely recommend
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?