BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #45 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?4 Answers
  • How does this mascara perform on straight, thin and short...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the ra...3 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
  • "I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved! " in 74 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again! " in 68 reviews
  • "the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊 " in 20 reviews
  • "This was my All time favorite go to drugstore mascara for the longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too! " in 17 reviews
  • "All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting. " in 14 reviews
keiry m.
houston
Review for: Black more...
sorry i give one star, because i don't know if it's just me... but it made my eyelashes so clumpy, the wand would get so much of the mascara so it just really builded up on my eyelashes and brought them more down. i wouldn't buy it.
Hannah B.
South Point, OH
best mascara i have ever used!! i use the matching eyelash primer and my lashes are huge!! i normally have small eyelashes that are barely noticeable but with the primer and this you can see them from a mile away!!! love this stuff
Joy D.
Shawano
This mascara is the best one that I've tried.....it's my go to mascara. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer...not to mention it doesn't run down my face and mess up my makeup. I love this product and will continue to buy it.
Maddie W.
The applicator on this brush is big and dense so it adds volume to your lashes! On a no-makeup-makeup day this mascara makes your lashes stand out! Really it makes them stand out all of the time but that’s the most noticeable.
Valentina T.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite mascaras. A very classic, black formula that works great alone or pairs nicely with false eyelashes. The wand is very easy to use. The formula holds curl nicely for most of the day. Would recommend to others.
Leah B.
Spring Hill, FL
I actually bought this mascara because I had their blue mascara in the same formula and loved it so much I looked for the black equivalent. I chose 4/5 stars because even though it's true to it's voluminous claims, the spoolie makes it hard to separate my lashes.
Amanda L.
Review for: Black more...
I never learn my lesson about this mascara and repurchase whenever I look for a drugstore mascara. It does make my lashes look great but the formula is way too wet. If I accidentally move before its set it gets everywhere.
Brianna S.
Malvern
Not my favorite. Its a very nice waterproof mascara. Its dark enough and it doesn't clump. I struggle, however to get it off at the end of the day. I use makeup remover, face wash, water, etc and still find it on my lashes.
Katelyn S.
Medford
Everything about this mascara is perfect in every way. The brush is perfect to get a natural look but also get perfect looking lashes. The color is perfect and looks so nice. Also he brush doesn’t pick up too much product
Paola G.
Review for: Black more...
This is one of my favorite mascaras. Is has a great price and it lasts all day. Makes my lashes look like fake ones! I got mine from Walgreens. I recommend it all the time and I will continue to buy it, without a doubt.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Melanie C.
Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?