BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #35 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Mariana E.
Review for: Black, Other more...
I currently use this mascara works great and easy removal with makeup wipes. Black is a great color for my lashes since I have dark eyes and I would definitely buy this again.
Stephanie J.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black more...
I have used this mascara for years! It doesn't clump and is long lasting! I usually replace it every 4 months or so and always go back to it. It's very affordable as well.
averi u.
Review for: Black more...
this mascara is amazing it is also very affordable just by using one coat it adds a ton of volume and length I use this product just about every day and it lasts me all day I definitely recommend this product to everyone
Avery Y.
Clarksville, TN
I LOVE this mascara! I've tried so many different kinds of expensive mascaras and I always seem to come back to this one. I've been using it for so many years and it provides a really a dark black coat but it is very waterproof like it says. I can cry for hours and that mascara is not going anywhere. If you're looking for a waterproof mascara that also makes your lashes look voluminous, then this is a perfect one!
Azriela M.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Really great mascara! I love this product for when I need a mascara for a really long day, or if I'm going to an event where I might be sweating. Definitely wouldn't recommend this waterproof version for everyday because it's really difficult to get everything off, and they make it in a non waterproof version that you can use instead! Great price for a great product!
Nyah B.
Rockford , IL
This mascara is just as good or even better than higher end. I bought this mascara at Target, but I've seen it at many other drug stores. I will continue to buy this mascara due to the price and overall quality.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
This is a great, dramatic mascara. You have to be very careful of clumping, usually I use one coat, carefully applied and comb it well. 2 or 3 coats. The brush is sooo soft and a nice size, You only need a small amount of this product. Gives great volume, length, and thickness! So one of my favorite mascaras !
Oluchi O.
Review for: Black more...
I feel like this masca is soooooooo overrated. It is not much better than any other mascara I have ever used. If you already have good lashes this will probably work well for you.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
My mother used this her whole life when I was growing up, it was her favorite mascara of all time. So I grew up on it as well. I loved waiting til I get down to like half full because then it works the best for me but this mascara is amazing! You can't go wrong! It's affordable, reliable, it's been around for years so you know it's good. It was literally a staple of my childhood.
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite drugstore mascara HANDS DOWN! It adds more volume than any mascara at the drugstore and it does it without looking too clumpy/spidery. I don't think it claims to do so, but for me it also adds a good amount of length. Carbon black is the blackest, best mascara, it's my go to!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?