BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black
I have used this mascara for years! It doesn't clump and is long lasting! I usually replace it every 4 months or so and always go back to it. It's very affordable as well.
averi u.
averi u.
Review for: Black
this mascara is amazing it is also very affordable just by using one coat it adds a ton of volume and length I use this product just about every day and it lasts me all day I definitely recommend this product to everyone
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
Review for: Black
I dig this mascara. It is waterproof and doesn't come off when I swim. It does have some flakes, but for the most part it stays on well. I use avocado oil to remove my eye make up and it comes off well with the oil!
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
The wand is a big thing for me. I love the one this one comes with. The mascara doesn't flake off, and it keeps my lashes full and curled.
Nyah B.
Nyah B.
Rockford , IL
This mascara is just as good or even better than higher end. I bought this mascara at Target, but I've seen it at many other drug stores. I will continue to buy this mascara due to the price and overall quality.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Onalaska , WI
I am absolutely in love with this mascara! It lengthens and also makes your lashes thicker without getting clumpy. I've tried other kinds and more expensive kinds, but this is still my absolute favorite!!!
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I've always enjoyed this mascara by L'Oreal. I love most of there products especially there eyeliners and mascaras. Such a great drugstore brand!
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
This is my every day mascara, and I absolutely love it! I am a swimmer so this helps a lot. I would definitely recommend this product, it's not
Oluchi O.
Oluchi O.
Review for: Black
I feel like this masca is soooooooo overrated. It is not much better than any other mascara I have ever used. If you already have good lashes this will probably work well for you.
Darlenne G.
Darlenne G.
Love love love this mascara, one of my favorite ones from the drugstores! Not so expensive and I still get good results🙆 definitely recommend
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?