BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Brittany A.
Randolph, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this mascara in the waterproof and non water proof. I prefer the non waterproof. This one is great though for when you're swimming or need something to keep your tears from making it run but I found that it was a little hard for me to take off.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the OG mascara. I swear if you want the best lashes but don't want to break the bank, this is your stuff!! The formula has been the same for years, and I love that! Don't fix what isn't broken. This product is the holy grail of mascara!
Ellie D.
Steamboat Springs, CO
This is a wonderful mascara. I use it when I'm going for a more dramatic look. It frontally gives you a lot of volume. Is very black mascara which is very good and the wand works wonders. I love this mascara
Amanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I use this mascara every day. I love the way it leaves my lashes so long. I compare it the smashbox full exposure mascara. Those two combined there is no need for falsies. I usually buy it at wal-mart.
Kalyn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of may favorite mascaras from the drugstore. Makes my lashes look thick and long. Super black. Decent package with a medium to thick brush. Not super pricey. I would recommend it and buy it again.
I've used this mascara for quite some time now it's very easy to apply it has minimal clumps but if you add a tad of tequila to your mascara it will not clump at all(: (I learned this from my aunts) it's a great cheap mascara I say buy it (;
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara ever !!!!!! Go to mascara, my everyday mascara, this is a must. The intensity of the color is amazing, makes your eyelashes look like you are wearing falsies, I really recommend.
Monica W.
Joplin, MO
This mascara helps to improve the length of my lashes. It fits easily into my purse. If I cry or get in a pool it never runs or leaves streaks. Looks great with all kinds of eye colors. I would definitely buy this again.
Rio N.
Englewood , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally my favorite drugstore brand mascara! Makes my lashes so think and voluptuous without clumping! Definitely stock up on this product every chance I get! LOVE LOVE LOVE. And the best part is is its affordable!
Harmony L.
This mascara is okay. It's super black which I love but it gets flaky at times especially after going into water I've noticed. However it is waterproof and does give volume I just have others I like better
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?