BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. I have small eyelashes. I like how voluminous it makes my eyelashes look. It also adds a bit of length.
Amanda S.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I use this mascara every day. I love the way it leaves my lashes so long. I compare it the smashbox full exposure mascara. Those two combined there is no need for falsies. I usually buy it at wal-mart.
Harmony L.
This mascara is okay. It's super black which I love but it gets flaky at times especially after going into water I've noticed. However it is waterproof and does give volume I just have others I like better
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good mascara but I prefer others. I used to really dislike it but have it another try and I definitely like it a lot more. It's really black and defines the lashes well. On me it flakes a lot but it's not so bad that I won't use it up. I probably won't repurchase but I do recommend.
Suziee V.
The BEST MASCARA EVER! This is my go to mascara hands down! I've used this one so many times I've bought at least 6 of them! It's for any eye color they have different colors as well. It's not pricey at all! It's PERFECT!
Devon J.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably my favorite waterproof mascara. Still slightly flaky after pool time but minimal clumping as long as you don't put too much on.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara of life. It will make your lashes so long and voluminous and it's only around $8 so it's a total steal. I don't care for mascara enough to buy a high end one because I pop lashes on over my real lashes anyways but this I would buy even for $25 lol!
Ellie D.
Steamboat Springs, CO
This is a wonderful mascara. I use it when I'm going for a more dramatic look. It frontally gives you a lot of volume. Is very black mascara which is very good and the wand works wonders. I love this mascara
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara does wonders ! Once again I just purchased this mascara for the fact being I've been hearing a lot of good stuff about it . Let me tell you it works, giving you much fuller eyelashes beyond amazing !
Katelynn B.
Maryville, TN
I always love loreal mascaras but they definitely do a great job with waterproof and it looks amazing
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?