BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Theresa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite mascara of all time. This will last till I wash it off and it washes off perfectly. The brush makes my lashes longer and nice and dark.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always enjoyed this mascara by L'Oreal. I love most of there products especially there eyeliners and mascaras. Such a great drugstore brand!
patria v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this mascara..it is very effective for my long day..no clumps, no racoon eyes, no irritation. I will purchase this mascara again
Danon R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like this mascara! I have short and straight lashes and this gives me actually lashes! I can sometimes go with falsies when I wear this!
Maddie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my every day mascara, and I absolutely love it! I am a swimmer so this helps a lot. I would definitely recommend this product, it's not
Darlenne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this mascara, one of my favorite ones from the drugstores! Not so expensive and I still get good results🙆 definitely recommend
Carib C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this product. Clumped up very badly. Was definitely not water proof as stated. If I blinked to much it would end up on my skin.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
The wand is a big thing for me. I love the one this one comes with. The mascara doesn't flake off, and it keeps my lashes full and curled.
Meredith D.
Review for: Black
Doesn't hold a curl! And smudges like nobody's business. The regular version is better even though it's not wp. It doesn't smudge!
Jadassa G.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Black
By far my favorite mascara ever!!!! It keeps my curl and defines each and every lash. I never get clumpy and get so many compliments.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?