BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Black
Someone recommended this mascara for me I have filled but straight lashes and it didnt worked for me at all. It did try it with an eyelash curler but it didn't helped either it doesn't holds my lashes.
Dena D.
Dena D.
Big Lake
Review for: Black
Simple and clean product. Goes on dark and stays on without flaking or crumbling. Have bought this product multiple times and have tried the normal version, but waterproof is definitely the way to go.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this mascara. I use it daily and I have never found a better mascara hat does not clump. It gives me great length and lasts all day. I usually get the waterproof kind and it definitely holds up. I highly recommend.
Kim U.
Kim U.
Jacksonville
Review for: Black
I love this mascara! It's my go-to mainly because of how affordable it is, but also it's easy to find at your local drug store or supermarket, but best of all the results are amazing! Tons of volume and definition in my eye lashes!
Julia B.
Julia B.
Franklin, KY
Hands down my favorite mascara! I have purchased from multiple stores. Packaging is simple but the product is what packs the punch. I use this mascara everyday! Definitely recommend if you want lots of length and slight volume!
member-b1c20c77b
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI
It's a really good mascara for its price range. But in my opinion it wears off easily. It's very clumpy and the brush isn't my favorite. On the bright side the formula is actually pretty good other than wearing it off but I think I'm doing something wrong somehow. If it had a different brush it'd be a 5 out of 5.
Paola G.
Paola G.
Review for: Black
This is one of my favorite mascaras. Is has a great price and it lasts all day. Makes my lashes look like fake ones! I got mine from Walgreens. I recommend it all the time and I will continue to buy it, without a doubt.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite mascara!! It give my lashes volume without clumping. I love the brush and the staying power is amazing. I don't experience any breaking during the day and it withstands all my tears. Great product!
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Kissimmee, FL
I forgot how amazing this mascara was. I just bought this again. And love the volume and definition of my lashes. Love the waterproof my the summer. This is a must have mascara for sure!
Candy R.
Candy R.
Review for: Black
My favoriteeeeee mascara!!! I have tried high end and other drug store mascaras but NOTHING tops this. I always get carbon black & gives my barely there lashes so much volume.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?