BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #48 in Mascara

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?4 Answers
  • How does this mascara perform on straight, thin and short...1 Answers
  • I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the ra...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved! " in 74 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again! " in 68 reviews
  • "the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊 " in 20 reviews
  • "This was my All time favorite go to drugstore mascara for the longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too! " in 17 reviews
  • "All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting. " in 14 reviews
Barbara M.
Dade City, FL
I received this in my Amazon Beauty Box and I'm glad I did. It's summer in Florida, which means aside from swimming, the humidity keeps you just as wet. This is just the right formula for that. It doesn't go on too clumpy and I'm thankful for that because I have sensitive eyes. The staying power is also worthy of a FL day. I would definitely recommend this waterproof mascara.
Amelia W.
This is one of my all time favorite mascaras! I use it everyday. It has the perfect amount of volume and helps lengthen my lashes. It lasts all day! I would highly recommend this to anyone in need of a lash boost! L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara
Jen P.
This might be my favorite mascara of all time. I really like how it looks on the lashes, and it doesn't flake on me at all. I've been trying out some higher end mascaras recently, and I like this one so much better than all of them. It's inexpensive, I like the brush, and I fee like it gives my lashes great volume
Janneth L.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my go to mascara for years! No matter how much money I have spent on higher end mascaras, this one will always be the one I come back to. Not only is it truly waterproof, it lasts all day, and it makes my eyelashes pop! Talk about a high quality product at an affordable price. This is my tried and true pick for best mascara out there! I highly recommend it.
Leslie S.
Clarks Summit, PA
This is hands down my all time favorite mascara!!!! I have gone through soooo many over the past two years! The color carbon black gives you eyelashes that look dark and full. It gives volume while also providing length. It can be difficult to remove, so I always use make up remover. This is the only mascara that I have purchased for quite a while now and I will continue in doing so. It really is a great product!
K Mayme L.
Review for: Black more...
Probably one of my favorite mascaras... I have used this particular one for YEARS. It never fails and lengthens my lashes every time to the point that folks sometimes think I'm wearing false lashes! And lemme tell you, my natural lashes are on the short side. This will not let you down so definitely give it a try if you haven't already. Worth every penny!
Amanda S.
This has been one of my favorite mascaras over the years. It is not perfect, but I go back to it repeatedly. It gives me lovely volume and length. My only complaint has been a smudging that occurs under my lower lashes. This is a common issue I have with mascara. The pros have outweighed this drawback, and I have repurchased this mascara multiple times.
Jennifer W.
Eunice, LA
I love, love, loooove this mascara! I've tried several different brands/types of mascara over the years and I feel like they were lacking in one way or another. This particular mascara is without a doubt my favorite, it's been a staple in my makeup bag for a few years now. I love that it coats your lashes evenly. No clumping! Your eyelashes look fuller and have more volume without having to apply layer after layer. ❤
Shannon H.
Brooklyn, NY
This mascara is ok, I have used other ones from L'Oreal and this seems to be more of the basic kind. This was my first time using it, I purchased this item at Harmons Beauty Supply. My eye color is brown. I would recommend this product for beginner.
Marium S.
Review for: Black more...
Someone recommended this mascara for me I have filled but straight lashes and it didnt worked for me at all. It did try it with an eyelash curler but it didn't helped either it doesn't holds my lashes.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Amanda C.
Mayfield, KY
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Melanie C.
Do you prefer this or the lash paradise?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?