BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Maddie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my every day mascara, and I absolutely love it! I am a swimmer so this helps a lot. I would definitely recommend this product, it's not
Carib C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did not like this product. Clumped up very badly. Was definitely not water proof as stated. If I blinked to much it would end up on my skin.
Darlenne G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this mascara, one of my favorite ones from the drugstores! Not so expensive and I still get good results🙆 definitely recommend
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
The wand is a big thing for me. I love the one this one comes with. The mascara doesn't flake off, and it keeps my lashes full and curled.
Meredith D.
Review for: Black
Doesn't hold a curl! And smudges like nobody's business. The regular version is better even though it's not wp. It doesn't smudge!
Jadassa G.
Coachella, CA
Review for: Black
By far my favorite mascara ever!!!! It keeps my curl and defines each and every lash. I never get clumpy and get so many compliments.
Akka N.
Review for: Black
AMAZING MASCARA!!!!! I absolutely love this mascara it's super jet black and it makes ur lashes super long I love there products!
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally my favorite! Won't leave the house without it! If my friends ever ask about a mascara I TELL THEN ABOUT THUS PRODUCT!
Ashlynn D.
Inman, SC
Review for: Black
This is the one mascara I always come back to. It doesn't flake, it makes my lashes look amazing, and it's so easy to apply.
Ines G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this mascara because I heard good reviews on YouTube. I'm enjoying it so far. My eyelashes look good effortlessly.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?