BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Review for: Black Brown
This product gives your lashes enough volume to where it looks nice and not clumpy. Very easy to apply. I I've used other mascaras and this one is the best. I bought it at Walmart on sale.I would absolutely buy it again. L'Oréal Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara
Shawnna S.
Shawnna S.
Galloway, NJ
Review for: Black
I have this and the matching primer. Together they are amazing. And when they say waterproof they mean it lol. You really gotta scrub to get this off. Clumping is low and it didn't dry out as fast as some mascaras do.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Venice, FL
My new favorite mascara! I bought this off a recommendation from a vlogger and I'm so glad I did. Really gives my lashes nice length and thickness. I got it at Ulta but have seen it at other drug stores. It's the best!
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
New Brockton, AL
I have been using this mascara for over 15 years. Absolute love ❤ how thick it is applied and how much length it gives my lashes. I have tried other more expensive mascaras,,, but always come back to my L'Oréal !!!! L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara
Veronica H.
Veronica H.
Review for: Black
I typically use this prank of mascara but never use waterproof. I'm not a fan of how waxy most waterproof mascaras are. I had to get some for a funeral. It worked perfectly! Wasn't too waxy and not clumpy at all!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Black
This is the only brand of mascara I use and I get compliments on my eyelashes all the time. The brush is the best! It always goes on really nicely and doesn't clump like many of the other brands I've tried.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Chandler , AZ
Review for: Black
My daughter and I went on a trip last week and wore this amazing waterproof mascara. We kayaked and went snorkeling in the ocean for 2+hours and the color did not budge. No raccoon eyes around here. Awesome #noracooneyes #wearthisatthebeach
Fern S.
Fern S.
Harrison, NY
Best waterproof mascara ever!! Specially for those humid days
Super cheap and easy to get (supermarket or any drugstore) The gold standard. I've tried many different mascaras over the years and this is it. Perfect for everyday, it gives a natural look, doesn't clump and is truly waterproof.
EMMSAYS M.
EMMSAYS M.
Review for: Black
Someone recommended this mascara for me I have filled but straight lashes and it didnt worked for me at all. It did try it with an eyelash curler but it didn't helped either it doesn't holds my lashes.
Dena D.
Dena D.
Big Lake
Review for: Black
Simple and clean product. Goes on dark and stays on without flaking or crumbling. Have bought this product multiple times and have tried the normal version, but waterproof is definitely the way to go.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?