BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Alex L.
Alex L.
Review for: Black
Honestly it's a decent mascara but it's NOT really waterproof, it flakes of so easily and within a couple of hours it's already smudging into my under eye area! Don't think would buy again! On the plus side it does come with a lot of product!
Luz G.
Luz G.
Review for: Black
It sure gives my lashes volume, for a drugstore mascara this is not bad at all. It also lengthens my lashes, good price and good value. It being waterproof saves my day, I have to take it off with some kind of oil but I'd still recommend it.
Joy D.
Joy D.
Shawano
This mascara is the best one that I've tried.....it's my go to mascara. It makes my eyelashes look fuller and longer...not to mention it doesn't run down my face and mess up my makeup. I love this product and will continue to buy it.
keiry m.
keiry m.
houston
Review for: Black
sorry i give one star, because i don't know if it's just me... but it made my eyelashes so clumpy, the wand would get so much of the mascara so it just really builded up on my eyelashes and brought them more down. i wouldn't buy it.
Christiana S.
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
Review for: Black
It's never over at mascara not only is it waterproof but it doesn't flake and makes my lashes look fuller and longer than they do naturally it also stays good in the container and doesn't dry it like other mascaras I have used
Valentina T.
Valentina T.
Minneapolis, MN
One of my favorite mascaras. A very classic, black formula that works great alone or pairs nicely with false eyelashes. The wand is very easy to use. The formula holds curl nicely for most of the day. Would recommend to others.
Sophia S.
Sophia S.
Review for: Black
This mascara, is AMAZING. It doesn't make your eyelashes clump up at all. It makes your eyelashes look fake . I have bought over 3 of these. It lasts longer then most high end mascara. I would really recommend this product!
Leah B.
Leah B.
Spring Hill, FL
I actually bought this mascara because I had their blue mascara in the same formula and loved it so much I looked for the black equivalent. I chose 4/5 stars because even though it's true to it's voluminous claims, the spoolie makes it hard to separate my lashes.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Review for: Black
I never learn my lesson about this mascara and repurchase whenever I look for a drugstore mascara. It does make my lashes look great but the formula is way too wet. If I accidentally move before its set it gets everywhere.
Review for: Black Brown
This product gives your lashes enough volume to where it looks nice and not clumpy. Very easy to apply. I I've used other mascaras and this one is the best. I bought it at Walmart on sale.I would absolutely buy it again. L'Oréal Voluminous Original Volume Building Mascara
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?