BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
Review for: Black
Worst waterproof mascara on the market. It's a great price but melts off in this georgia heat. I love the wand I just wish the formula was better. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Candice F.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fave drug store finds of all time. I love it for summer because my allergies make my eyes water and it does not budge an inch. No raccoon eyes over here just full lashes!
Michelle D.
My go-to. It makes my lashes look soft of full. Not spiky or flaky like other mascara brands I've tried. It really is waterproof so I have to use makeup remover with it.
McKenzie D.
Review for: Black
If you want a thicker look on your lashes then this mascara is for you. I always use this mascara after I use my volumizing mascara. It just makes my lashes look bolder and thicker without the false lashes.
Abbygail C.
I literally use this mascara everyday, I have a lot of mascara but I use this one the most because it brings out the color of my eyes (blue). If I run out I'd probably go get more. I definitely recommend it.
Jasmine L.
Review for: Black
Probably the best drug store mascara I have ever used! It is long wearing, and probably the best price value you can get for the quality. I'm obsessed with it, and how black the mascara is. It beautifully brings attention to the eyes and I always get asked what mascara I'm wearing.
Adriana C.
Kingsville, TX
Review for: Black
My go to mascara I'll try different ones but I always go back to this 1. Easy to use beautiful packaging easy to store either in purse or containers long lasting doesn't smear
Hallie H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
MY FAVORITE. It goes on super easy and makes my eyelashes look AMAZING. The down side? It clumps BAD after a few weeks, so you have to buy new ones quite frequently, but totally worth the price. I will never buy a different mascara!
Halle P.
I absolutely love this mascara!!! Makes my lashes long and voluminous. Never have to worry about my lashes clumping up or being flakey. I recommend this mascara to all of my friends!!!
Kaitlyn K.
Review for: Black
Didnt voluminize as much as expected, however I do have thin, straight lashes. I use this product about 4 times a week and bought it at Macys. It was easy to apply because the brush was nice and thick, would definietly buy again and recommend!!
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?