BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Black
My daughter and I went on a trip last week and wore this amazing waterproof mascara. We kayaked and went snorkeling in the ocean for 2+hours and the color did not budge. No raccoon eyes around here. Awesome #noracooneyes #wearthisatthebeach
Dena D.
Big Lake
Review for: Black
Simple and clean product. Goes on dark and stays on without flaking or crumbling. Have bought this product multiple times and have tried the normal version, but waterproof is definitely the way to go.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
This is my favorite mascara! I have tried many other kinds and have always came back to my go-to Voluminous Waterproof Mascara. The brush is great because it separates your lashes very nicely. I usually use two coats of this and it looks great and stays put all day!
Kim U.
Jacksonville
Review for: Black
I love this mascara! It's my go-to mainly because of how affordable it is, but also it's easy to find at your local drug store or supermarket, but best of all the results are amazing! Tons of volume and definition in my eye lashes!
Julia B.
Franklin, KY
Hands down my favorite mascara! I have purchased from multiple stores. Packaging is simple but the product is what packs the punch. I use this mascara everyday! Definitely recommend if you want lots of length and slight volume!
member-b1c20c77b
Brownstown, MI
It's a really good mascara for its price range. But in my opinion it wears off easily. It's very clumpy and the brush isn't my favorite. On the bright side the formula is actually pretty good other than wearing it off but I think I'm doing something wrong somehow. If it had a different brush it'd be a 5 out of 5.
Kristal F.
Bivins, TX
Review for: Black
I dig this mascara. It is waterproof and doesn't come off when I swim. It does have some flakes, but for the most part it stays on well. I use avocado oil to remove my eye make up and it comes off well with the oil!
Jennifer D.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I forgot how amazing this mascara was. I just bought this again. And love the volume and definition of my lashes. Love the waterproof my the summer. This is a must have mascara for sure!
Chloe S.
West Palm Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have both waterproof and the regular one and I'm obsessed! Hands down one of the best mascara at the drugstore. It makes your eyelashes volume and length and it doesn't smudge or flake off! Highly highly recommend
tasha m.
Killeen, TX
Using this product for about two months . It gives my short lashes a lot of length and fullness. No clumps at all easy to handle and work with . Great use for beginners in make up.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?