BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Best drug store mascara on the market it even rivals designer mascara! This product does not clump, it's easily buildable, and lasts all day/night! This is a beauty cult product and I will always repurchase!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Review for: Black
I think this is a good classic mascara! This has been around for a while and there's a reason because it's just good! It is one mascara that will repurchased all the time, even if I am trying out others I always want to have this one on hand! It's so good! And the price is so reasonable!
Emma H.
Emma H.
Review for: Black
I love this mascara. It gives amazing volume and length. It is definitely waterproof. The only bad this about it is that it drys up pretty quick. I have bout it multiple times and I always am able to find it at any local drugstores. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Maria P.
Maria P.
minneapolis
Review for: Black
Not good. It made my lashes clumpy and not very thick. Goopy formula gets everywhere easily and it tough to remove even with makeup remover wipes. Flakes off so easily. Highly disappointed. I would not recommend. Doesn't even last long either even though its waterproof.
Trista H.
Trista H.
Nicholasville, KY
Review for: Black
I remember my mother always praising this stuff! As I got older and began using makeup, I realized why she loved it so much. Talk about volume..... this stuff provides an insane amount of volume especially if you use a couple of coats. It actually provides great length to your lashes as well. I buy it all the time.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Lansing , MI
Review for: Black
I'm a big fan of how my lashes look once this is applied, but within a few hours it's transferred onto my lower lash lane and has given me raccoon eyes. I can't figure out why! I've had to stop wearing it to work because whenever I see my reflection I look like a slob.
Tahira A.
Tahira A.
it's a good mascara but when applying it I recommend doing 1 coat and waiting for it to dry and then adding another. this way it's not too clumpy and they get longer. it's waterproof and lasts all day I like this mascara
Sara M.
Sara M.
Brooklyn
Review for: Black Brown
I have used the high end Mac and Chanel mascaras and nothing does the trick like the good old drug store L'Oreal Mascara. I have naturally long lashes but every day when I use this mascara my makeup routine is completed. I recommend it to all of my friends that ask what I do for my lashes. It is great!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Auburn, AL
I'd read so many reviews about this product that I finally had to try it. It is fantastic!!! My lashes look thicker and longer. The brush is great! I am so happy I finally found a very reasonably priced mascara that works better than so many expensive ones!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
I love this mascara! I needed a waterproof mascara for the summer and one that would last me all day (I work as a pre-k teacher ! I use this with the primer and it is perfection! My only issue is it's a little clumpy, but that could be my application of it. I will definitely be purchasing this again!
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?