Tara M.

I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?

patria v.
patria v.
1 year, 2 months ago
My voluminous is waterproof....it doesnt smudge...
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
1 year, 4 months ago
I love this mascara, but it does smudge under my lower lashes. This is a common problem for me, but it may not be an issue for you.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes, it is almost hard to get off. I love this mascara and it easily lasts all day!