Amanda C.
Mayfield, KY

Is this mascara really waterproof?

Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Santo Domingo
10 months, 4 weeks ago
This is the most waterproof waterproof-mascara i've ever used! It's actually almost pretty difficult to get off but I love it!
STYLE REPORT M.
STYLE REPORT M.
Laguna Beach, CA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Yes it is, I use Covergirl CLEAN Makeup Remover to get it off and works perfectly every time.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes it is! It's waterproof but not hard at all to take out with makeup remover.
Ines G.
Ines G.
1 year, 6 months ago
I've cried with this mascara om and it hasn't tarnished. I thought I was gonna be a mess and it wasn't bad at all. It just felt like a little burn in my eyes but my face wasn't stained at all.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
1 year, 8 months ago
It absolutely is! I use it for daily use, but also when I go to Mexico. Even playing around in the ocean, it stays on quite well. I've had people comment at how well it stays on :)
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
1 year, 8 months ago
I had this during the summer , the voluminous part is true . Honestly I haven't tried a mascara that is fully water proof they will all in some sort of way smear. But this one doesn't smear as much as the rest