BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 6 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Julie D.
Louisville
Review for: Black
I tried a few different mascaras before I tried this one, and I was happiest with this!  I have oily skin and my main problem with other mascaras, even waterproof, was that they would transfer pretty quickly to below my eyes.  This mascara only begins to transfer at the end of the day after having been out all day.  It builds nicely, I can't complain about the formula or the brush.

I took off one star because it still does begin to transfer at the end of the day.  I also find it difficult to remove, but I realize that could partly be because of my choice of removal wipes.  All in all, I like this product and would recommend it, especially if you don't have oily skin, because I imagine it would work perfectly!
Marylou C.
Review for: Black, Other
I have to be 100% honest here I think this mascara works pretty good compared to high end mascaras...My lashes are very very short naturally and this mascara made my lashes look full and fanned out pretty nicely!!! I dont like the clumpy look at all and this mascara went on light and did not clump at all...I gave it four stars only because theres room for improvement but I cannot complain considering its a Walgreens bpught mascara but I personally dont mind L'Oreal most of the items I buy from them are of decent quality...Its long lasting and did not run or smuge neither by the way. ...Dont mind my picture its the only picture I have with this mascara on haha
Lisa K.
Review for: Black
I love the look and coverage of this mascara. I don’t however like the waterproof claim. To be fair I have watery eyes due to allergies but unfortunately this mascara will not stay in place as a result. I have stuck with it for years despite this because I like everything else about it. I have recently changed to a different waterproof mascara that has its own pros and cons. I will still probably purchase this in the future.
Emma D.
Scottsburg
Review for: Black
I love this mascara. It really makes your lashes longer. I went swimming one day and it stayed on the whole it. Applies very smoothly. The packaging is nice. I got it from my local Walmart and it was cheaper than most. I would definitely recommend anyone to try it.
Arshena A.
Review for: Black
This is a very thin mascara which I prefer over thick, clumpy mascaras. It's very buildable so I normally curl my lashes, add one coat, wait for it to dry then go in with another coat and it doesn't clump up. Some mascaras I don't have to curl my lashes with but with this one I do, which I don't mind. I doesn't create that curl by itself. I also like the wand of this mascara. It's a basic wand but it's the perfect size, shape & doesn't pick up too much product
Rae L.
Review for: Black
It has a nice brush and gave me an even application. Gave me those pretty wispy lashes on the first coat, and it held a curl great. Only reason it's 3 stars is because it flakes like crazy. And its not because it's an old tube, since I just opened it yesterday. I find black flakes on my lips, on my nose, on my cheeks, chin, and even my glasses. It's hard to remove without also smudging my makeup. I guess the formula is just too dry for my liking.
STYLE REPORT M.
Laguna Beach, CA
Review for: Black
L'Oréal's Volumious Waterproof Mascara is hands down my all time favorite mascara. I've tried every high-end mascara on the market and this one is the ONLY one I've ever used that does not uncurl my eyelashes. I have straight eyelashes and what's the point of using a eyelash curler if your mascara is going to undo your perfectly curled eyelashes. I've recommending this mascara for years and I will continue to do so.
Antoinette C.
Review for: Black
One of my favorite drugstore mascara! I find it to be the most affordable at Target versus CVS, I don't generally shop at Wal-Mart so I can't compare their prices. This makes my long thin lashes stand out and look thicker.
Amanda J.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Black
This mascara is a godsend! I use a different kind of mascara (covergirl I think) to prime my lashes, and then follow up with this one (purchased from CVS) as a way to lengthen, volumize and seal in my lashes. I have extremely watery eyes and if I don't use a waterproof mascara, it ends up coming off within a few hours and getting all over my face. This stuff is awesome and works so well!
KEZIA O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Y'ALL. I normally use the regular L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Carbon Black, which is my standard go-to for years and years. I accidentally bought the waterproof one this past weekend. I can only get the mascara off with a lot of coconut oil. Nothing else works, meaning IT DOES ITS JOB. It he a different formula from the regular voluminous mascara (obviously) but I don't like how my eyelashes are like stiff as a rock after use. Would ABSOLUTELY buy again for vacation at the beach though :)
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara M.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?