• L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara Black

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• Is the #loreal waterproof mascara easy to remove?1 Answers
  • Vary good. Mascara i would definitely buy it again i boug...1 Answers
  • Whats a good waterproof mascara easy to remove??1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara

Start your review of L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I like to use this waterproof mascara when swimming in our pool during the summer...or when going to a wedding where it's a given crying is involved! " in 74 reviews
  • "This is by far the best mascara I have ever used! The brush is the perfect size and it makes it so easy to use. It adds so much volume perfect for daily use or for going out on the town. I would definitely buy it again! " in 68 reviews
  • "the only mascara i will ever use. better than any brand you will find in the department store by far. i have friends who are makeup artists that will inly use this as well. lasts long and does an amazing job thickening and lengthening my lashes! love love love it. i use the brown for everyday and the black for special occasions😊 " in 20 reviews
  • "This was my All time favorite go to drugstore mascara for the longest time! It's makes your lashes so dark & voluminous! It separates and lengthens as well! What more could you want in a mascara!? It's a great price too! " in 17 reviews
  • "All time favorite mascara! I'd highly recommend to anyone. I'm a repeat buyer. This mascara is long lasting. " in 14 reviews
I debated giving 3 or 4 stars. This is a good mascara and has a great applicator, however this is an extremely wet and waxy formula. I have to wear waterproof mascara, but this one weighs my lashes down so much they lose any curl. This wouldn't be a problem for many people, but if you have straight eyelashes or thin eyelashes I would not recommend.
Chicago
L’Oreal voluminous mascara is probably one of the best over-the-counter lash mascaras that you could possibly buy the wind is incredible the bristles are incredible the formula is awesome and this is my go to always regular and waterproof
Carson City, NV
I meant to get the non-waterproof version of this mascara ( my fav mascara ever) and accidentally bought this one. Instead of returning it, I decided to try it. I am not a fan!
PROS:
It works just as great as the regular mascara at making your eyelashes look amazing. Not too much clumping.
CONS:
IT WON'T COME OFF! I tried micelle water, cream, using my face wash! And three days later I still had mascara on my lashes! I lost so many lashes to trying to get it off!
The OG for me. I am not giving it 5 stars, because I can't give any mascara 5 stars- I always live in hope for the perfect one. This one is perfect for me in terms of volumizing without severe clumping and staying on all night. A bit difficult to take off, but that is the compromise if you want something to stay on and not smudge. The reason I pick the waterproof version is because it is the only thing that will keep my curl. Most other non waterproof versions and waterproof versions as well will force the curl to fall.  Always come back to this guy.
This has been my favorite mascara for years because it really does boost the volume of your lashes. However, it has been flaking more than usual and I feel like I am going through the tubes faster. It’s cheap, only like $5 a tube, but I feel like they’ve changed the formula and its not as high quality as it used to be. Will continue to use until I find something better that I can get at the drugstore!
Stanton
I've used this mascara for a while. I like how it helps lift my lashes. I'm a big fan of this waterproof one vs the original. Have the same issue as the pink one where it drys quick in the bottle. For the price I cant complain too much. I suggest if you want something to get the job done try it out it doesn't smear so I enjoy that.
Orlando, FL
I have two wands of this mascara. I bought it with the expectation of it being waterproof. The first one I bought was in black and I find that this is not truly waterproof, however, the brown black color is 100% waterproof! My new holy grail for when it’s hot and humid or I’m jumping in the pool or beach! Highly recommend!
Livonia, MI
This Mascara is very volumizing and stays on all day long and doesn’t come off unless you use makeup remover. For it’s price, is a great value and works extremely well. I use this product mostly in the summer when i need a long lasting mascara that won’t come off in the pool or in rain. I will definitely buy again.
Carolina
My favorite mascara of all time!!! If you want to use this mascara my advise is that you should combine it with the rimmel scandal eyes because it makes your lashes look super big and pretty. It is a very good product, one of the best things is that the mascara is waterproof and have an amazing volume. I recommend 100%
I love this mascara, makes my eyelash look so long and voluminous. All the L’Oréal mascara are amazing. Please don’t change this product. My eyes and greenish/blueish and they pop up with this mascara. I will definitely be buying more of this mascara.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Mayfield, KY
How does this mascara perform on straight, thin and short lashes? Does it last all day?

L'Oréal Voluminous Waterproof Mascara

ULTA was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email