BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara - For waterproof wear that works as long as you do, this maximizing formula builds a soft lash look that's three times or more your natural thickness. The plush brush delivers just the right amount of mascara for an easy application that resists clumping and flaking. Enriched with panthenol and ceramide-R to protect and condition, this fragrance-free formula is safe for sensitive eyes and suitable for contact lens wearers. - Voluminous Volume Building Waterproof Mascara see more...

• I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating? 3 Answers
  • Is this mascara really waterproof? 5 Answers
  • I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with...3 Answers
Angela M.
Angela M.
San jose, CA
I love this mascara, waterproofed or not. For being drugstore it plays ball with some of the big brands and knocks then out of the field. I also love baseball references lol. The wand is magical, the formula is out of this world and put together you'll get some of the best non false eyelashes buildup out there. It wears all day, doesn't smudge or flake. And the best part is the price is affordable and won't break your wallet. From one broke girl to another I recommend you to at least check it out.
Avery Y.
Avery Y.
Clarksville, TN
I LOVE this mascara! I've tried so many different kinds of expensive mascaras and I always seem to come back to this one. I've been using it for so many years and it provides a really a dark black coat but it is very waterproof like it says. I can cry for hours and that mascara is not going anywhere. If you're looking for a waterproof mascara that also makes your lashes look voluminous, then this is a perfect one!
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
My mother used this her whole life when I was growing up, it was her favorite mascara of all time. So I grew up on it as well. I loved waiting til I get down to like half full because then it works the best for me but this mascara is amazing! You can't go wrong! It's affordable, reliable, it's been around for years so you know it's good. It was literally a staple of my childhood.
Nika N.
Nika N.
Lubbock, TX
This is an okay mascara. It's what you would expect from a drugstore mascara nothing too special about it but I would recommend the Estée Lauder mascara it is the best mascara ever! I would recommend this is this is the price that you can afford for mascara but if you can put a little extra saving besides I would recommend the Estée Lauder
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
This is a great, dramatic mascara. You have to be very careful of clumping, usually I use one coat, carefully applied and comb it well. 2 or 3 coats. The brush is sooo soft and a nice size, You only need a small amount of this product. Gives great volume, length, and thickness! So one of my favorite mascaras !
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Sacramento, CA
This is my favorite drugstore mascara HANDS DOWN! It adds more volume than any mascara at the drugstore and it does it without looking too clumpy/spidery. I don't think it claims to do so, but for me it also adds a good amount of length. Carbon black is the blackest, best mascara, it's my go to!
Libby G.
Libby G.
new orleans, LA
THIS IS THE ONLY MASCARA YOU WILL EVER NEED. I've tried all the different kinds from covergirl to YSL and this is the only long lasting, easy to apply mascara. I have used it for years and always get compliments. It significantly extends and darkens lashes and always looks beautiful day or night
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a good mascara but I prefer others. I used to really dislike it but have it another try and I definitely like it a lot more. It's really black and defines the lashes well. On me it flakes a lot but it's not so bad that I won't use it up. I probably won't repurchase but I do recommend.
Lesley E.
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
This is my favorite mascara of life. It will make your lashes so long and voluminous and it's only around $8 so it's a total steal. I don't care for mascara enough to buy a high end one because I pop lashes on over my real lashes anyways but this I would buy even for $25 lol!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Not my fav, didn't really do anything for my lashes I felt like it took forever to dry and building it up didn't help either. The process of taking it off was easy though I left a cotton pad in micellar water on my lashes for a while and it took it off easily enough.
Raven M.
Raven M.
La plata, Md
Has anyone found an easier way to getting it off when your done? It stays forever
Abii C.
Abii C.
Is this mascara really waterproof?
Tara K.
Tara K.
I've been using Maybelline great lash forever. I was unhappy with my last two. I ordered this instead. Is it smudge proof as well as waterproof?
Caitie C.
Caitie C.
I've heard this is good. On a scale of 1-10 how is the rating?