BeautyEyeEyeshadowL'Oreal Make Up
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack

Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack

by L'Oreal Make Up

Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack , UPC- 071249059098

what do you think this product ?
Start your review of Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack!
Eva L.
N Little Rock, AR
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack uploaded by Eva L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Voluminous lashes and perfect eyebrow! I use it every day and I love it, for me its perfect!
Maria R.
Las Vegas, NV
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack uploaded by Maria R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 3 Pack
I didn’t like this mascara my daughter she loved it I thought it got company quick and it didn’t work as well as I wanted to
Danimakeup 8.
San Pablo, CA
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack uploaded by Danimakeup 8.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite drugstore mascara it amazing 🤩 . Esta es mi favorita máscara para las pestañas de farmacia
Danielle S.
Lakewood, CA
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack uploaded by Danielle S.
Can you say fake! Yep everyone thought I got fake eyelashes but it’s just mascara! I highly recommend this mascara. It goes on thick so be careful with clumping. But once you get the hang of it then it’s great. Hard to come off with makeup remover. I had to scrub. Definitely worth buying.
member-99e4f1
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack uploaded by member-99e4f1
I started using the voluminous original L'Oreal mascara probably 10 years ago then they didn't have the primer to go with it even though you don't need the primer it's helpful because it it allows you more volume, length and it doesnt flake. The products when used together are velvety and the formula is amazing. L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Primer & Mascara Carded Pack. I love L'Oreal products anyway. I truly wish they would come out with brushes and the whole enchilada. The both products together around 13 dollars. They dont dry up quickly and are easily buildable. I would absolutely keep purchasing.
Regina G.
Edmond, OK
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack uploaded by Regina G.
Purchased at: Walmart
If I were stranded and could only have one luxury item, this would be IT!! I can’t live without this product, it’s a mascara I’ve loved for over twenty years, and I won’t be separated from it! It lifts, curls, and defines your lashes better than any other mascara out there! (I’ve done the legwork!) I apply two coats for more impact. Pigment of this color is rich and dark, and the applicator is a nice full brush, making application a breeze! Can’t live without! Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack
Makayla K.
Herrin, IL
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack uploaded by Makayla K.
Purchased at: Target
This mascara is my go-to! It is very buildable and leaves my lashes looking super long! I have hazel colored eyes & this mascara really makes them pop! It leaves no residue. It makes my lashes look full and long! I will continue to buy this mascara over many others. Go check this one out!
Luisa C.
Keller, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
For me this mascara is the best in the world. It leaves your lashes super long and is very easy to remove. I have been using it for 5 years and I wouldn't change it for anything.
Grace B.
Bowling Green, KY
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack uploaded by Grace B.
This mascara is so cheap yet SO good! It makes my eyelashes look better than many of the expensive brands! It doesn’t clump my lashes together, but separates them perfectly. I love the brush it comes with. I would purchase over and over again!
Kenadee H.
Stillwater, OK
Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack uploaded by Kenadee H.
Review for: Loreal Voluminous Volume Building Eye Mascara, Blackest Black - 3 Ea, 6 Pack
Not the one that I got, but this is what I popped up. I love it though! Works amazing and would highly recommend.