BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Our 1st pro-lash kit mascara for super-volumized, super-lifted, super-extended lashes.Step 1: Super-volumizing primer.Primes each lash to build dramatic volume.Step 2: Super-lifting mascara.Curved brush & neo-black formula lift & extend lashes to the extreme.

• Were can i find these and what is the other side for?1 Answers
  • I have eyelashes that are fine and short... is this a good mascar...2 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this mascara for a long time now and I l...2 Answers
bailey l.
bailey l.
so this mascara isn't anything too special. i was really hopeful the mascara primer would take my mascara game to the next level because i saw an instagrammer use this product and it really worked for her. the same did not apply to me! i've used this product about 4 times since buying it and each time it seems like the primer is about to do some real magic to my lashes...! then i apply the mascara and it seems like the fullness and thickness from the primer just disappears. and while this mascara does make my lashes appear very long it does nothing for volume and fullness. i'll use this mascara until it runs out because i'm not a waster but i won't rebuy this in the future. i've attached a picture of one lash coated and one bare with this product.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
I am a drug store mascara junkie. I always buy the newest one, but rarely do I repurchase. I bought this one on accident in dark brown. I used it anyway to run errands and found myself loving it. I ran back to the store and purchased it in blackest black. Application is simple and the formula is wetter, so it doesn't flake and it doesn't dry too quickly as you apply. The primer is applied best at the ends of the lashes so that your lashes don't clump or fall. That's what happens when primer is applied to the root of your lashes. I found this primer easy to apply due to it not being a thick formula. I recommend this one!
Karmen P.
Karmen P.
Murrieta, CA
I was really hopeful with this mascara. I saw a youtuber wearing it and how much she loved it. She sold me on it. Unfortunately, it was a huge disappointment. My lashes did not look thicker nor longer. They just looked darker. It flaked really bad too. The primer just made my lashes stiff and hardly any mascara was applied. I tried letting the primer dry and also applying the mascara before the primer dried. I've used mascara for years and tried any possible way to make it work. It just didn't work for me. It's not worth the $10 in my opinion.
NICOLE M.
NICOLE M.
Lewisberry, PA
This mascara is my absolute favorite! It really does the job it claims to do. My lashes are fuller and much longer after applying. However, not to be a negative nanc, my lashes feel pretty crispy after it dries, which is probably because I get the waterproof kind because it's the only formula in any mascara that makes my lashes hold curl! Also, it takes me a bit to get the mascara side to cover the primer. I'm just being picky, but it doesn't matter because I will continue to use, repurchase and love this mascara!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Akron, OH
I got this on sale for $6 at cvs. I feel like that was even a little to much to pay for it. I have short thin lashes and thought this would be perfect for me because the double layer but i honestly have used cheaper mascara that has given me better results in 1 layer. I'm not sure how this would work for anyone else but i was kinda disappointed especially since this was the first time i decided to spend the extra money in hopes of good results.
Felicia R.
Felicia R.
Cypress, CA
This has become my go-to mascara when my funds are low and I cannot buy or replenish my favorite prestige brands of mascara. Especially since this comes with a built-in primer, I'd have to say it's definitely on par with Urban Decay's Perversion combo (which I use religiously). Definitely gives me that pop in length that I'm into, and lasts all day without smudging. One of the best on the drugstore mascara list for under $10!
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Yasss, this product is the BEST mascara ever!! I have the waterproof one! Stays on the whole day, it dries prettt fast too. Though I might say, after you apply the primer, you have to apply the masacada quickly after because the primer dries out quickly & it's hard for the mascara to go on your lashes when it's dry. But other than that it leave you lashes long & full :) would definitely by it again!! Price it worth it.
Trina C.
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my favorite new "go to" mascaras when I'm trying to achieve a fuller lash look. I love how it slightly extends my lashes! The curved wand seems to help "push up" my lashes nicely and the formula is long lasting. It's honestly a bit tricky to remove with makeup remover at the end of the day! If you have thinner, shorter lashes (like mine) you'll enjoy the effects of this mascara to give your lashes a nice boost!
Jaelyn D.
Jaelyn D.
Menifee, AR
My favorite mascara!!! Inexpensive! Great for those days you don't wear or don't feel like applying fake lashes! Gives you lots of length with the fiber side and the fantastic real look with the black mascara side! It's worth the buy especially if you want your lashes looking great. It also comes in water proof and I would recommend buying at your local Walgreens or drug store because they always have coupons!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Spring, TX
Ok guys, I've tried pretty much every mascara out there.. Better than sex, maybelline great lash, you name it! They paled in comparison to this one. The primer really elongates your lashes and conditions them, and the formula of the mascara is great! NO FLAKES!!! My eyelashes literally touch my eyebrows with this mascara NO JOKE! 11/10 ladies
Yolanda C.
Yolanda C.
Lagrange, GA
I have heard amazing things about this mascara, how good is it?
JoyAnna C.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
I've never tried a primer + mascara duo. Does it really work? Has anyone tried the mascara with and with out the primer? Has anyone tried the primer with a different mascara? I'm just curious because mascara a are expensive and I don't want to waste my money.
ericka d.
ericka d.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used a few mascaras and I really haven't been very thrilled with what I have purchased. I want a mascara that makes you eyelashes look fuller and with more volume, I was wondering if anyone has used this mascara and if it works like they say it does..:-)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Yucaipa, CA
I've been wanting to try this mascara for a long time now and I love the L'Oréal brand, I hate when my mascara flakes through out the day, had anyone tried this and does this happen?
Hazel J.
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Is this mascara worth the money especially since it comes with 2 in 1 . Are the results good ??