Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Palmdale , Ca

Do you guys recommend it?
Jeni S.
Jeni S.
Aug. 15, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Definitely! I usually only use waterproof when doing certain activities though, such as going to the gym or beach.
July 27, 2014, 3:49 p.m.
I liked it! I originally tried because I had a coupon and I have bought since! :)
July 27, 2014, 3:49 p.m.
Katie G.
Katie G.
July 2, 2014, 1:41 p.m.
Yes! I never had a problem with it
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
April 23, 2014, 7:55 p.m.
Yes!! so amazing!
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
March 11, 2014, 3:24 p.m.
No, it will give you long lashes but the mascara wand is also poorly made and it scrapes on your eyelashes during application. OUCH.
Stefanie R.
Stefanie R.
Feb. 20, 2014, 8:35 a.m.
I do recommend it. I never observed clumps or flakes. I haven't hurt myself with the brush and it was definitely waterproof.
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
Jan. 10, 2014, 6:08 p.m.
Well its kind of a 50/50 because it gives you long eyelashes but the plastic bristles on the wand could hurt your eyes like it did to me. It dries quickly and you can't really put a secon coat. It doesn't really clump if you do quick strokes and wiggle it but if you like the clumpy look then you could put it on both sides of the eyelash. It doesn't really flake until after a while, I put it on at 7:00 when I go to school and by the time I go to sleep which is at like 10-11 I see a bit of flaking. Hope this helps :)
Mia I.
Mia I.
Dec. 16, 2013, 2:26 a.m.
No. This is a dry flakey mascara and even though it says it's waterproof it will run down your face.

Join Now