BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good eyeliner! It's super black and once it's dry it doesn't budge. It only takes a few seconds to dry too. My only complaint with this is the that tip is pretty thick so I have a hard time getting a nice wing, but I think it's just something that will come with practice.
Brittani S.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Adds great volume and curl. This
Mascara will give you a nice everyday
Look.
Wendi C.
Denham Springs, LA
Good product! Would recommend to my friends. Goes on smooth. Doesn't wear off fast. Wore to a wedding and lasted all night
maisie a.
Hopewell, VA
Works pretty good but flaked off by the end of the day. if your only going to be wearing it for a short period of time then go for it
Mayra D.
Aurora, IL
Easy to use if you are in a hurry and not too complicated to remove. Doesn't last as long as I would like it to.
Becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that i have very watery eyes and the eyeliner doesn't smudge and doesn't leave me with "raccoon eyes" by the end of the day. i love it!
This eyeliner is okay, not the best one or the worst. It does its job. It doesn't quick that fast that's the down side.
Aleysha B.

I personally highly recommend this product.No took a long time with it because I'm starting to use...and so far I loved.I recommend 100%
shop this product.
Adriana S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I bought this not too long ago, it was my first eyeliner purchase I actually liked. It was great! I love the way it works, I def. recommend.
Victoria H.
Lansdale, PA
I absolutely adore this eyeliner. I've tried so many different brands and I just keep coming back to this!
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer