L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
3.82 / 5 based on 111 Reviews
Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes. L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
- "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
- "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
- "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
- "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
- "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
I like this eyeliner as far as how the pencil is shaped, the only thing I would change is to make it waterproof.
Smooth eyeliner pencil that doesn't require a lot of tugging to get a smooth line. Good coverage and easy to use.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. I usually always keep one of these in hand. If makes my lashes so voluminous
I didn't really like the consistency but I thought the control was great . Over all I would give it two stars
Love the product will buy it again I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves playing up their eyes.
I absolutely adore this eyeliner. I've tried so many different brands and I just keep coming back to this!
I don't wear much makeup but I wasn't completed pleased with this one. It seems to not last all day for me.
Very black and has a nice point. good to use for creating a wing. not my favorite but worh giving a try.
It goes on really smooth but it's definitely not smudge proof and I keep trying but the line is too wide.
I am obsessed with eye liners and this is by far one of my favorites! Great brand & affordable pricing!
Q & A
How long does this stay on?
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos