Influenster Favorites to Shop at Stila's Warehouse Sale
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
3.81 / 5 based on 110 Reviews
Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes. L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...
Top Questions See all 4 Q&A
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
- "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
- "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
- "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
- "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
- "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
I really enjoy this product. It gives my lashes a voluminous and thicker look. The only problem I had was the product dries up fast.
Love this eye liner. It's vtery good for the upper water line. I Use it daily. I used it all through the summer in the pool all day long and didn't have to reapply. Nice and black.
I honestly love this product it give me the perfect wing. Love the packaging; and the applicator.
I love this product. Makes my eyes pop! I would totally buy this again! Its a great product where you get your moneys worth
Definitely not a big fan and was disappointed because I love L'Oreal. The color I bought was a brown and it was super light. I'd been hoping for it to be a deep brown. It was also just not very thin like other pencils I'm used to and felt like I had to really push hard on my eyelid to get any color on.
This eyeliner is great and has a wonderful color. It is easy to apply and doesn't crumble
Really happy with this product it didn't smudge or smear at all! Came off easily and lasted all day. I would've given it a five I just wish the applicator was slightly skinnier
This is my favorite eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and stays put all day. No smudges!
Great for all night wear and has dark rich color, got many compliments when wearing it
Love the product will buy it again I highly recommend this product to anyone who loves playing up their eyes.
Q & A
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
How long does this stay on?
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos