BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
Avery G.
Ellensburg, WA
This product creates a great, thick and solid line. However, it appears faded on the eyelid. I like to use it as a sort of guide, I create the line and shape that I want so I can go over it freehand in a more conventional liquid liner. It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with. Good product for what I use it for, wouldn't suggest it as a primary eyeliner.
Ashlee E.
I've been using this mascara for years. I've tried several others but thus is the one that I always come back to. The curved Brush in brown is my go To. It's not too goopy but gives your eyes enough.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite black eyeliner to use. It dries very quickly. It's also good to use as a line to trace over with liquid liner.
Riannon F.
Cleveland, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smooth eyeliner pencil that doesn't require a lot of tugging to get a smooth line. Good coverage and easy to use.
Gianisha D.
Cranston , RI
Really rich black color that lasts all day. For me, I think it was very easy to apply and I usually love to sport a winged liner, the applicator makes it quite easy!
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rough on the eyes and for all that work to put it on, it doesn't last long. I have sensitive eyes so it takes me time to put it on. For those who don't have sensitive eyes, this liner can give a pretty easy line. Just doesn't stay on.
Janna V.
Boerne, TX
Doesn't last to long for me, but it does give a nice line and is really smooth when applying. You could use it as a base then apply another eyeliner over it.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I have tried dozens of eyeliners and L'Oreal works so much better than the others! It goes on smoothly and stays on until I remove it!
Annabel L.
I've tried this eyeliner before and I think it's okay.. But it's not the best
Stacy C.
Wilmot, NH
I used to use it for years but then realized it looked like crap. Easy to put
On but wouldn't stay dark and would fade as the day went on. Plus I feel I had more eye funk in the corners of my eyes when using it.
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer