BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
Gianisha D.
Cranston , RI
Really rich black color that lasts all day. For me, I think it was very easy to apply and I usually love to sport a winged liner, the applicator makes it quite easy!
Ashane B.
Canton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rough on the eyes and for all that work to put it on, it doesn't last long. I have sensitive eyes so it takes me time to put it on. For those who don't have sensitive eyes, this liner can give a pretty easy line. Just doesn't stay on.
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with eye liners and this is by far one of my favorites! Great brand & affordable pricing!
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I have tried dozens of eyeliners and L'Oreal works so much better than the others! It goes on smoothly and stays on until I remove it!
Annabel L.
I've tried this eyeliner before and I think it's okay.. But it's not the best
Stacy C.
Wilmot, NH
I used to use it for years but then realized it looked like crap. Easy to put
On but wouldn't stay dark and would fade as the day went on. Plus I feel I had more eye funk in the corners of my eyes when using it.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
I don't know why this has such low ratings. It's a great felt liner, so you have a lot of control and it's great for touchups with other liquid liners. It's one of the best drugstore eyeliners you can get easily. 5 stars for the price and the quality of the product!
Kelsey D.
I've tried a thousand different mascaras...
I'm very picky and this one is my go-to! It doesn't clump my lashes or fall on my cheeks!
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
This is the best mascara I've ever used in my opinion, I have short eyelashes to being with and I feel so good when I put this on in the morning because it gives me so much length
neyra r.
Riverside, CA
I recently purchased this eyeliner and i honestly have to say i love it. it gives you a beautyful finish, nice color, and does not smudge, the only thing i didn't like was the feel of it
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer