BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
Lisa J.
Clarksville, IN
Love this eyeliner its like using a pen or fine tip marker, its super easy to put on and looks great on too. I love the feel and the look of it and how it just glides on so easily! :)
Makenzie W.
Vancouver, WA
I like the idea of a chisel tip a lot but the liner was not nearly as black as I would like. It's nice to draw a preliminary wing but I always have to go over it with my all time favorite eyeliner which is the Kat Von D tattoo liner in Trooper.
sara s.
voorhees, NJ
I love this eyeliner and have been using it for several years. It does take some practice in terms of precision with the brush, but it looks great once you master the technique
Jenna W.
This eyeliner was a no go for me. It hurt to apply because the tip was so hard and the color was not great. It was really hard to get anything to come out at all. It always left my eye looking unnatural. It didn't last very long either.
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
It's rough on the eyes and for all that work to put it on, it doesn't last long. I have sensitive eyes so it takes me time to put it on. For those who don't have sensitive eyes, this liner can give a pretty easy line. Just doesn't stay on.
Ashlee E.
I've been using this mascara for years. I've tried several others but thus is the one that I always come back to. The curved Brush in brown is my go To. It's not too goopy but gives your eyes enough.
Lauren S.
Cleveland, MS
The tip is very hard, and when you go back over parts of your line it causes the line to smear and you have to go back and fill in. i ended up keeping for a long time, and finally realizing i was never going to use it and i chunked it. on a positive note, while it was barely used, it did not dry out quickly!
Tiffany H.
Beltsville, MD
This eyeliner truly adds volume. It is a clear define line that if easy to apply. Of course with every eyeliner you need to be sure you have practice with it before applying. Though I think this one is easy to adjust to.
Stacy C.
Wilmot, NH
I used to use it for years but then realized it looked like crap. Easy to put
On but wouldn't stay dark and would fade as the day went on. Plus I feel I had more eye funk in the corners of my eyes when using it.
Allie R.
Wellsboro, PA
I love the L'Oreal Voluminous mascara so I thought this would be just as amazing. But the pigmentation is pretty weak, the felt tip is flimsy, and it doesn't last long. I wouldn't recommend this product.
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer