BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
Mikayla F.
Rochester, NY
This is the best mascara I've ever used in my opinion, I have short eyelashes to being with and I feel so good when I put this on in the morning because it gives me so much length
Melissa M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this eye liner. It's vtery good for the upper water line. I Use it daily. I used it all through the summer in the pool all day long and didn't have to reapply. Nice and black.
Missy S.
Stowe, VT
Really happy with this product it didn't smudge or smear at all! Came off easily and lasted all day. I would've given it a five I just wish the applicator was slightly skinnier
Elizabeth F.
Panama City, FL
I use this in Carbon Black and it is amazing! One of my absolute FAV drugstore mascaras! Great as a primer to your other favorite mascaras, too! This gives super volume!!!
Gianisha D.
Cranston , RI
Really rich black color that lasts all day. For me, I think it was very easy to apply and I usually love to sport a winged liner, the applicator makes it quite easy!
Janna V.
Boerne, TX
Doesn't last to long for me, but it does give a nice line and is really smooth when applying. You could use it as a base then apply another eyeliner over it.
Aleysha B.

I personally highly recommend this product.No took a long time with it because I'm starting to use...and so far I loved.I recommend 100%
shop this product.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! I have tried dozens of eyeliners and L'Oreal works so much better than the others! It goes on smoothly and stays on until I remove it!
Becky P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the fact that i have very watery eyes and the eyeliner doesn't smudge and doesn't leave me with "raccoon eyes" by the end of the day. i love it!
Adriana S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I bought this not too long ago, it was my first eyeliner purchase I actually liked. It was great! I love the way it works, I def. recommend.
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer