BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
Skylar C.
This is by far my least favorite eyeliner ever! The tip is obnonxiously thick. It doesn't go on evenly, it streaky. I got black and it was definitely not black! I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product. :/
Avery G.
Ellensburg, WA
This product creates a great, thick and solid line. However, it appears faded on the eyelid. I like to use it as a sort of guide, I create the line and shape that I want so I can go over it freehand in a more conventional liquid liner. It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with. Good product for what I use it for, wouldn't suggest it as a primary eyeliner.
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I have been trying various products here lately and I ran across the Loreal Paris Volluminous Eyeliner. Yeah, no. The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch. It is not so easy to apply and the tip hurts my skin when I apply it. Even if I do so gently. Make it softer and it would be great.
Allie b.
Fountain Hls, AZ
An amazing mascara, I use it constantly sometimes even over my higher end brands. It is a great price and gives lots of volume and definition. I have bought multiple and I recommend it to everyone.
Gargi D.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a really good eyeliner. It has a super precise brush, and it is very black snd opaque. It is absolutely not streaky. It does flake off by the end of the day, but if you touch up, it will be fine. It does not smudge and it drys quickly, so i would recommend this.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
I love L'Oreal products. The only problem with this one that I can see is that it does it will they give you a fine defined line when you're trying to a apply it. it does tend to smear and it also kind of made my eyes water.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Un buen eyeliner lamentablemente a muchas personas no les gusta pero yo pienso que si es bueno hace que tus ojos se miren mas y es suave al aplicar te dura bastante rato y su presio no es muy caro.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
I don't know why this has such low ratings. It's a great felt liner, so you have a lot of control and it's great for touchups with other liquid liners. It's one of the best drugstore eyeliners you can get easily. 5 stars for the price and the quality of the product!
Aubrey C.
Brockway, PA
I hated this eyeliner.
The marker point is extremely hard, and the product is extremely sheer. It's next to impossible to get anything to come out at all, let alone anything noticeable.
Overall, this is incredibly overpriced for a completely useless product.
neyra r.
Riverside, CA
I recently purchased this eyeliner and i honestly have to say i love it. it gives you a beautyful finish, nice color, and does not smudge, the only thing i didn't like was the feel of it
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer