BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
Victoria H.
Greendale, IN
I have been trying various products here lately and I ran across the Loreal Paris Volluminous Eyeliner. Yeah, no. The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch. It is not so easy to apply and the tip hurts my skin when I apply it. Even if I do so gently. Make it softer and it would be great.
Aubrey C.
Brockway, PA
I hated this eyeliner.
The marker point is extremely hard, and the product is extremely sheer. It's next to impossible to get anything to come out at all, let alone anything noticeable.
Overall, this is incredibly overpriced for a completely useless product.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
AWFUL. Can I say it loud enough?! I want my money back, no wonder it was on clearance! Good riddance to this product. It's tip is terrible felt, super cheap, it felt worse than a Crayola marker on my eye! It's the worst color, I would get better color from Crayola if I applied it. Worst eyeliner ever. Doesn't stay at all like it says either.
Skylar C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my least favorite eyeliner ever! The tip is obnonxiously thick. It doesn't go on evenly, it streaky. I got black and it was definitely not black! I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product. :/
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
I don't know why this has such low ratings. It's a great felt liner, so you have a lot of control and it's great for touchups with other liquid liners. It's one of the best drugstore eyeliners you can get easily. 5 stars for the price and the quality of the product!
Jenna W.
This eyeliner was a no go for me. It hurt to apply because the tip was so hard and the color was not great. It was really hard to get anything to come out at all. It always left my eye looking unnatural. It didn't last very long either.
Amanda N.
Dallas, GA
Did not like this one bit. the tip is hard as a rock, the color is no where near opaque, and it smears and hurts my eyes.
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love L'Oreal products. The only problem with this one that I can see is that it does it will they give you a fine defined line when you're trying to a apply it. it does tend to smear and it also kind of made my eyes water.
Tatyana K.
Cleveland, TN
Didn't care to much for the mascara, I think it's to dry when you put it on and does last that long
Emily B.
I was not a fan of this eyeliner. It did not go on well, or stay on. I would not purchase it again.
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer