BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
Victoria D.
Paynesville, MN
I have to say I love how easy this is to put on. It simply glides on. I have a hard time getting eye liner on straight. This is amazing, it is easy to put on. I set mine with a little black eye shadow so it stays put after I put this on. I will be buying this again!
Ann C.
Spokane, WA
This is a pretty good eyeliner! It's super black and once it's dry it doesn't budge. It only takes a few seconds to dry too. My only complaint with this is the that tip is pretty thick so I have a hard time getting a nice wing, but I think it's just something that will come with practice.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
AWFUL. Can I say it loud enough?! I want my money back, no wonder it was on clearance! Good riddance to this product. It's tip is terrible felt, super cheap, it felt worse than a Crayola marker on my eye! It's the worst color, I would get better color from Crayola if I applied it. Worst eyeliner ever. Doesn't stay at all like it says either.
Angela M.
Washington, DC
This stuff works for me - it's easy to hold, makes a clean line, and stays put (especially if you put powder on your eyes underneath!)

The only reason it's not 5 stars for me is because of the color - the colors are very dark brown to black and can look severe on my fair skin. I use it mostly for nights out and highly recommend it for when you want your eyes to really pop!
Brenda R.
When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasn't able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference
Beatriz S.
I like This eyeliner because it dries very quickly! It's matte and wash it off right away! But, for people like me, that are just starting to do The cat eyeline, it's not that easy as You think it would be.
Brittany M.
Definitely not a big fan and was disappointed because I love L'Oreal. The color I bought was a brown and it was super light. I'd been hoping for it to be a deep brown. It was also just not very thin like other pencils I'm used to and felt like I had to really push hard on my eyelid to get any color on.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Not my all time favorite eyeliner but it's not horrible. If your looking for a regular eyeliner at a decent price then this would be good for you. I will say loreal has some of the best makeup in the drugstore.
keyty G.
I like this eyeliner a lot--it's easy to use and dries right away. It is more long wear than a standard pencil, but not quite as long-wearing and waterproof as I like. But the black is dark and pretty..!
Alex N.
So I started out with this eyeliner and I still use it to this day! It's easy to use and it dries quickly. No need to worry about the mess ups as it comes off very easily with just some water. It's not water proof though
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer