BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
Amy L.
Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
I have use it for a intense Halloween makeup and every day usage. It is very pigment and very easy to use. The only down fall is that it is hard to get a supper tiny point at the end of a wing and if you have oily eye lids I don't suggest this eye linger since it can move around. If you have dry skin like me, this won't be an issue.
Alyssa L.
I'm a daily eyeliner user, if your looking for something cheap but gets the job done, I'd definitely recommend this product. It's affordable and works well with any eye color. I use this product every day. And every time I run out I always go back to buy another one.
Beth W.
Not the best. It felt thick on my waterline and it made it kind of bothersome to just look around. After a bit it just clumped in the corners of my eyes and faded away.

Meh.
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Great liner! Goes on smooth, and stays in place, especially if you set it with a black eyeshadow. I even set it with a maroon shadow, for a ombré look, and it was amazing.
Soniya R.
I love this eyeliner since it is very good for beginners and is easy to use. It's quite black as well and dries relatively fast. The only downside about this eyeliner is that it doesn't last really long.
Nada R.
Dubai
Absolutely amazing. Would recommend it to any one. I use twice or thrice every week. It's like my go to product. It's smooth and gives a lot of shine.
Esther R.
I love this liner. It lasts and the colour payoff is great. The angled felt tip makes it super easy to apply and great for getting a precise wing.
Kimberly K.
Kitchener ont canada
Its easy to use the colour stays put till u take it off and is true to the colour and it doesn't hurt my sensitive eyes
Shefali G.
I love the look it give to my eyes, it really make my eye look more large.loreal voluminous eyeliner is good
Amy J.
Works like a charm. The black is my favorite colour. Bought from shopsrs drug mart. Lasts forever
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer