BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
Valeria A.
El Paso, TX
I didn't really like the consistency but I thought the control was great . Over all I would give it two stars
Alyson D.
White House, TN
I love this eyeliner!! It's applie easily and smoothly!! It's kind of expensive for drugstore but it's worth it!!!
Elizabeth F.
Panama City, FL
I use this in Carbon Black and it is amazing! One of my absolute FAV drugstore mascaras! Great as a primer to your other favorite mascaras, too! This gives super volume!!!
Arlene A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually have a high expectations for this eyeliner but it's just a huge disappointment. The applicator feels so harsh and it doesn't apply the product evenly. The coverage is so poor so you need to reapply which could ultimately just give you an uneven and cracky finish. The liner also dried out instantly after just a few weeks after I purchased it. I wouldn't repurchase or recommend this liner at all!
Angie R.
North York, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like anything about it. The brush is not easy to control, especially if you don't have a lot of lid space. The pigmentation isn't as dark as other types of liquid liners and it smells like a marker. They tried to put this in a promotion with one of their mascaras and that's the only reason I have it. Would definitely not personally go out and purchase this.
Nur S.
Subang Jays , Selangor
Very nice tip, I do enjoyed using this. But not necessarily loving it. It's very pigmented yes, but it's too watery? It's not my cup of the. The packaging and price is reasonable . I would usually wear this for dramatic make up look
Puja P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! I have the shade black and it works so well! Glides on so easily and it will last you all day. It's a slim tube so I can easily travel with it! Good price for the amount of product. Good drugstore eyeliner
Haley E.
Richmond, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The L'Oréal eyeliner is my go-to when I'm doing liner on my waterline. It applies super smoothly and I love that there are so many colours available! I use this every week and would definitely recommend it!
Nick R.
Batavia, NY
Great liner! Goes on smooth, and stays in place, especially if you set it with a black eyeshadow. I even set it with a maroon shadow, for a ombré look, and it was amazing.
Ivany M.
Rota, Northern Mariana Islands
Beauty Junkie Expert
This does not apply on good enough to my lash line!!! It is really terrible and I do not like the pigmentation when it goes onto my lash line! It barely shows on my lash line!!!! I REGRET BUYING THIS PRODUCT!!! Thanks for reading this and taking your time. :)
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer