BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Mistake-Proof Marker Design a soft or dramatic liner look for your eyes.  L Oreal presents Voluminous Eyeliner, L Oreal s first Mistake-Proof Marker with an exclusive Slanted Applicator. The flow is controlled and continuous so you can easily follow the contour of the eye without skipping - no need to dip in the bottle. All day wear up to 12 hours Water-resistant Won t smudge, smear, or fade Ophthalmologist and allergy tested  Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Removes easily with eye makeup remover Fragrance-free lorealparis.com ; see more...

• How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners...1 Answers
  • Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it c...1 Answers
  • How long does this stay on?1 Answers
L'Oréal Voluminous Eyeliner
  • "It doesn't stay very long on its own, but it creates a good line and it's easy to do so with." in 1 review
  • "It didn't last very long either. " in 1 review
  • "The liner is like a felt tip marker and ouch." in 1 review
  • "When i first got this i was so excited to try it out and when i got home i opened it and swatched it on my hand and i loved how black the liner was but then when i went to use it it was not near as black as the swatch i had done and the applicator tip was so hard to use i wasnt able to get a thin line it always came out thick and not dark enough for my preference " in 1 review
  • "I will say that it does stay pretty well but that's the only positive thing about this product." in 1 review
Andrea C.
McArthur
I love the easy to use eyeliner. it was easy to get thin lines and easy to get big and bold for girls night out on the town. smooth application and it was dry and crumbly like some eyeliners can be. it came off easy with my makeup remover and it didnt smudge all night at the parties!
Gabrielle G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my absolute favorite eyeliner growing up! I don’t use anything unless it’s like a pen or marker so this was awesome! The stores around me no longer carry it but i definitely recommend this!
angel t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eyeliner in the color black. I like to wear eyeliner daily, but I don't usually go for a wing look like most. I just like a simple like on my eyelid and i'm content. However, this eyeliner makes it hard for me to do that. I personally do not like this eyeliner because it does not cover my needs. But in general this is a good eyeliner. So far this eyeliner hasn't dried out so I would give it a 5 star to quality.
Mika W.
Duluth, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner for wings! I buy this in bulk, I still have two more. It dries down matte, and is very black. I have had a problem with the rubber piece popping out and making application harder but I’ve learned to manage with it. I would say this eyeliner is for people who have already mastered the winged eyeliner, I think it would be hard to learn with.
Erika V.
Greenville
Hands down my favourite mascara. I tend to drift away from this one, just to see what else is out there and I always find myself coming back to it. It give you long and fill lashes, does not clump and most importantly no fall out. I definitely encourage you to put your hands on this one.
Michelle C.
Virgie, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not my all time favorite eyeliner but it's not horrible. If your looking for a regular eyeliner at a decent price then this would be good for you. I will say loreal has some of the best makeup in the drugstore.
Allie b.
Fountain Hls, AZ
An amazing mascara, I use it constantly sometimes even over my higher end brands. It is a great price and gives lots of volume and definition. I have bought multiple and I recommend it to everyone.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
Un buen eyeliner lamentablemente a muchas personas no les gusta pero yo pienso que si es bueno hace que tus ojos se miren mas y es suave al aplicar te dura bastante rato y su presio no es muy caro.
Whitney D.
Yukon, OK
I buy the black eyeliner and I love the way it looks. It does smudge a little more than I prefer. I only bought it once. It was a good value and I do still use it some. Just don't like it as much as some others.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
No es el mejor delineador que he probado, siento que tienen que mejorar su fórmula ya que se corre mucho con el sudor. No funcionó para mí, aunque su precio es increíble!
Shania W.
How long does this product last for? Just sometimes the eyeliners I buy run out too fast.
Courtney R.
San Gabriel, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a brush tip or felt tip and how precise is it? Does it come in waterproof?
Charlotta C.
East Lynn, WV
How long does this stay on?
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this tip skinny or about the same size as other. i used mabelline precise and was not a fan im looking from something slimmer