L'oreal Voluminous Extra-volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara, Black #690 Special Value ( 2 in 1 ) New. uploaded by maggie m.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'oreal Voluminous Extra-volume Collagen Waterproof Mascara, Black #690 Special Value ( 2 in 1 ) New. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Oh my God!!!!!!! I love these product. It help my eye lashes to grow up. It give volume and larger eye lashes" in 11 reviews
  • "Great for lengthening your lashes! Wasn't a big fan of the wand if I remember correctly, it was too flimsy." in 3 reviews
  • "When it says waterproof, it means waterproof!! Been buying this mascara for almost a year and have zero complaints. Goes on smooth, comes off with remover easily. I've gifted this product twice and gotten several people hooked!" in 3 reviews
Maria G.
Los Angeles, CA
I am in love with this mascara color (blackest black) the volume and the fullness This mascara gives you is like no other drug store mascara!!! Literally the best of the best and for a fraction of the price compared to those high-end makeup mascaras .will I recommend this product yessssss!!!
Brook W.
I really really love this mascara! Probably more than any other I've ever tried. I've even slept with it on (oops) and it didn't look horrible the next day. I got it at Duane Reade with a coupon but would definitely pay twice as much. 100% recommend!
Mya L.
Diamond, OH
It is hard to go wrong with mascara, but this mascara doesn’t clump my eyelashes together and work well with creating an illusion that my eyelashes are longer than they really are.
Sydney M.
I love this mascara! Mark my eyelashes very long a full! I got it from my local drug store. I've tried other drug store brands and they just don't compare. I have bought this one for the past two years. The only thing I feel is bad about it, is i feel it doesn't last long before drying out in the tube, and starts to flake off at the end of the day.
Kaylee L.
I love this mascara! A drug store must have! Lengthens, thickens and defines lashes! Waterproof and stays all day! Honestly this works exactly the same as Lancôme Hypnôse Buildable Volume for Custom Lash Results Mascara ! I swear they are the same formula expect this L'Oréal one dries quicker which I LOVE! Must have!
maggie m.
Irmo
I won't use any other mascara. I love this so much and the sleek bottle makes it the hottest one out right now. Everyone needs!! Such an intense non-clump color that lasts for hours. I cant live without!!
Soraya C.
What can I say about this wonderful product ... I love it! The color is very intense, leaves the lashes super black, gives them an incredible volume and stretches them to the sky. If you like your eyelashes to look fake, I definitely recommend this product!
Abigail H.
This has always been my go-to mascara!!! No matter how many expensive brands I try, I always go back to this. It really helps with the volume and length of my lashes. It's buildable for a more natural or bold look. The wand grabs every single lash.
yolanda c.
Voluminous is definitely my favorite mascara of all times. Not changing it!!! It gives me the dramatic look I love. Volume is the best ever. You will not find a mascara that gives you this much volume. Trust me I've tried them all.
April C.
Huntsville
The best mascara. Love the brush style, and the coverage of mascara on my lashes. Just a couple coats and my lashes are thick and full. I have used L'Oréal for years and even after trying other brands I always go back to this one.