Add a Photo

#202 in Mascara

Photos (20)
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

I'll be honest in saying that I initially bought this mascara because I thought it looked cute & liked how "Manga" was written on it :p I honestly didn't expect anything special espesecially seeing how the brush applicator was ordinary. But when I put one coat of it on my lashes...whoa! My lashes were soooo long & just with one coat, I could just imagine with more! I will say that one con about it is that it can be a bit clumpy but I take my time to make sure it doesn't look too much. But I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to get longer lashes, which is most of us(: Love this mascara!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.

This is by far my favorite drug store mascara! It is wonderful for the price! I use #374 in blackest black and like it says, it is a very dark black, which I love. It does give great volume and length to my lashes and is great for the price. I've read several reviews about the flexible brush being an issue for some, but for me it isn't at all and I'm not really sure how it could be an issue. They must push down on their lashes pretty hard. Anyways, I would recommend it for anyone looking for a cheaper mascara!
Rose B.
Rose B.

I really enjoyed this mascara, when I used it! Around my second or third tube of it, it seemed like it stopped giving me the look I was looking for in a mascara. Maybe it was because I used it so much, but it didn't seem to work the same. I would recommend this if you are looking for a nice black, voluminous mascara. But maybe have a couple other kinds you switch between so you don't get burnt out on the look of this single mascara and stop seeing the result.
Julia K.
Julia K.

This is my absolute favorite line of mascaras. L'Oreal Miss Manga and Miss Manga Rock are the best drug store mascaras I've ever tried. Miss Manga lengthens, builds volume, and separates my lashes to define my eye lashes. I usually buy these in the color blackest black, but brown and regular black work just as well! Definitely recommend picking these up! I use mascara everyday and this mascara lasts a long time! There is a lot of product in the tube!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD

It's alright.

I'm glad I got this in clearance for 50%.

The brush on it is OK but it has a lot of give, I'm assuming it's supposed to be a flexible head. It almost feels like I'm going to break it every time I use it, which is scary since it's right by my eye haha. The pigment is average, it doesn't give my eyelashes a super pop compared to other mascaras I've use but it doesn't flake off!

Not sure that I would buy this again.
Dara W.
Dara W.
Pelham, AL

I love this mascara! I've been using Too Faced Better Than Sex for a while, but I wanted to find a more affordable mascara for when I ran out. The L'Oréal Voluminous did not disappoint! It adds the perfect amount of volume and I love the cone shape of the wand. It's perfect for adding more volume to the outer corners! I also love that the formula isn't too thick for my bottom lashes like most mascaras.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS

No, No, No. I thought I would like this because I love the Loreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara so much but the Manga is completely different. The wand on this is so flexible and flimsy that I couldn't get the applicator wand to press against my lashes to transfer product. When I finally was able to push hard enough, I came away with mascara on my lids. This was an instant toss for me.
Rea F.
Rea F.
Tracy, CA

Love love love this mascara! This mascara is comparable to a high end mascara. The formal is thick, but nit too thick to the point it makes your lashes clumpy. I love this mascara for my bottom lashes. It makes my upper and bottom lashes full and long. I'm always reaching for this mascara on my "no makeup" makeup days. I'm always restocking on it even more so when it'sit's on sale.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Minneapolis, MN

I like this. It has a flexible wand that allows me to apply to the corners more easily. I like the thickness as well. I got this at Target and have bought two now as I was happy the first time. I'm a daily wearer and would buy this again. I recommend it for those looking for a decent volume-adding mascara for a reasonable price!
Juani H.
Juani H.
Tulsa, OK

This drug store brand of mascara is actually a nice one for me I like that it coats each lash and the effect it gives my lashes.Also you don't have to worry about alot of product coming out which I always find annoying with some other mascaras because it's too much thus forth giving you trantula eyes .But this mascara is good..
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca

Monique'a A.
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX

How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
Luz B.

I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?