BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye la...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick together ...1 Answers
  • Does this clump up at all??1 Answers
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.
I'll be honest in saying that I initially bought this mascara because I thought it looked cute & liked how "Manga" was written on it :p I honestly didn't expect anything special espesecially seeing how the brush applicator was ordinary. But when I put one coat of it on my lashes...whoa! My lashes were soooo long & just with one coat, I could just imagine with more! I will say that one con about it is that it can be a bit clumpy but I take my time to make sure it doesn't look too much. But I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to get longer lashes, which is most of us(: Love this mascara!
Lauren N.
Lauren N.
This is by far my favorite drug store mascara! It is wonderful for the price! I use #374 in blackest black and like it says, it is a very dark black, which I love. It does give great volume and length to my lashes and is great for the price. I've read several reviews about the flexible brush being an issue for some, but for me it isn't at all and I'm not really sure how it could be an issue. They must push down on their lashes pretty hard. Anyways, I would recommend it for anyone looking for a cheaper mascara!
Julia K.
Julia K.
This is my absolute favorite line of mascaras. L'Oreal Miss Manga and Miss Manga Rock are the best drug store mascaras I've ever tried. Miss Manga lengthens, builds volume, and separates my lashes to define my eye lashes. I usually buy these in the color blackest black, but brown and regular black work just as well! Definitely recommend picking these up! I use mascara everyday and this mascara lasts a long time! There is a lot of product in the tube!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
It's alright.

I'm glad I got this in clearance for 50%.

The brush on it is OK but it has a lot of give, I'm assuming it's supposed to be a flexible head. It almost feels like I'm going to break it every time I use it, which is scary since it's right by my eye haha. The pigment is average, it doesn't give my eyelashes a super pop compared to other mascaras I've use but it doesn't flake off!

Not sure that I would buy this again.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
No, No, No. I thought I would like this because I love the Loreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara so much but the Manga is completely different. The wand on this is so flexible and flimsy that I couldn't get the applicator wand to press against my lashes to transfer product. When I finally was able to push hard enough, I came away with mascara on my lids. This was an instant toss for me.
Rea F.
Rea F.
Mtn House, CA
Love love love this mascara! This mascara is comparable to a high end mascara. The formal is thick, but nit too thick to the point it makes your lashes clumpy. I love this mascara for my bottom lashes. It makes my upper and bottom lashes full and long. I'm always reaching for this mascara on my "no makeup" makeup days. I'm always restocking on it even more so when it'sit's on sale.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Minneapolis, MN
I like this. It has a flexible wand that allows me to apply to the corners more easily. I like the thickness as well. I got this at Target and have bought two now as I was happy the first time. I'm a daily wearer and would buy this again. I recommend it for those looking for a decent volume-adding mascara for a reasonable price!
Juani H.
Juani H.
Tulsa, OK
This drug store brand of mascara is actually a nice one for me I like that it coats each lash and the effect it gives my lashes.Also you don't have to worry about alot of product coming out which I always find annoying with some other mascaras because it's too much thus forth giving you trantula eyes .But this mascara is good..
Sherine P.
Sherine P.
I have long lashes that tend to stick straight out, not a lot of curl. This mascara definitely gave me volume, some length and made my lashes more visible, but the curl didn't last the whole day. It got a teeny bit clumpy if I put too much on but otherwise I liked it for every day use. I've gotten compliments while wearing it.
Jordan G.
Jordan G.
This one let me down. My lashes have no natural curl and stick straight out, so I hear my eyelash curler to curl them and I typically have great results with the right mascara formula. I just found this way to wet and heavy. My lashes were chunky and fell instantly. I really wanted to like it. The packaging is great!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda , CA
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Do you really feel like a manga girl wearing this?? I would love to know how it looks. Just the name has me wanting to buy it!!!
m r.
m r.
Clumping????? the wand makes it look like it would clump
Laura R.
Laura R.
Is this mascara hard to take off?