BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• I'm looking for a new mascara that doesn't clump and make my eye ...1 Answers
  • I've always had a problem with my lashes wanting to stick togethe...1 Answers
Jenny S.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I LOVE this mascara. It is by far my favorite drug store mascara, and I actually usually reach for it over my higher end ones. It makes my lashes look so extremely long and thick. It coats them beautifully as well. I have very blonde lashes, so I have a hard time finding a mascara that completely covers my lashes. I would definitely recommend this mascara to anybody who asks.
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
I did not like this product. I guess I just don’t have a love for L’Oreal mascaras like all my friends. To me they just always clump and look bad on my lashes. I feel like your either a Maybelline mascara or a L’Oreal mascara girl. You’re lucky if your both.
Collette H.
Lincoln, NE
I really liked this product because it made me look like I had a lot of lashes and at some times like I had falsies on but still had that natural look! The brush fanned out my lashes and applied a good amount of pigment for the perfect look!
Courtney D.
Moses Lake, WA
By far the best mascara I have ever used. I’ve used it for a few years now because it makes my lashes thick and long and just wow. I use this mascara every single day!! I give it a 5 star review and any woman who wears mascara should try it. You won’t be disappointed.
Sara F.
Diamond Bar
I bought this mascara on Amazon and i am surprised to say that it does give nice volume to my lashes. It did clump a bit, but I like the mascara nonetheless. Would buy again!
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
I splurge on mascara but recently went on a budget. After trying MANY, I found this jewel. First, the wand has a cone shaped brush for my little temperamental lashes. But the application is perfect. My lashes look longer than ever. Def worth trying.
Allison G.
Princeton, West Virginia
I liked this one. It was pretty good. It’s easy to use and is a very good price. I have to use this product once a days and I’m good for the rest of the day. I buy it at Walmart and I would recommend it to anyone.
Raham C.
I like all l'oréal products , I used a lot of L'oréal mascaras but I like this mascara the most , It makes my lash soo long , everybody asking me about it , the price is perfect to me .
cassie m.
Clumpy for first few applies. The product stays on for a while. Can rub off if rubbing eyes. Washing off you need to use make up remover or given the effect of a black eye.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely hated this product it did absolutely nothing for my lashes except cause a big clump be a mess. I do not have short lashes but yet it's I'm having my lashes look short and stubby. I would not recommend this product I found the one just odd and I just did not enjoy this product. But I do enjoy it some other mascara is that they do make.
Ashley L.
How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Reseda, CA
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX
How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?