Add a Photo

#153 in Mascara

Photos (20)
Norbeliss M.
Norbeliss M.

I'll be honest in saying that I initially bought this mascara because I thought it looked cute & liked how "Manga" was written on it :p I honestly didn't expect anything special espesecially seeing how the brush applicator was ordinary. But when I put one coat of it on my lashes...whoa! My lashes were soooo long & just with one coat, I could just imagine with more! I will say that one con about it is that it can be a bit clumpy but I take my time to make sure it doesn't look too much. But I definitely recommend it for anyone looking to get longer lashes, which is most of us(: Love this mascara!
Chiyoko K.
Chiyoko K.

I have thicker eyelashes so I thought this mascara would really help plump them up more and lengthen.
It definitely helped with the volume but when it came to length, my eyelashes began to look clumpy at the tips. Eventually, some of it would start to flake off throughout the day.

I also found the brush to be a bit awkward to use as it's really flexible; it made it difficult to get certain spots as the brush would bend easily.

Definitely not a mascara I would get again, but luckily I got it on sale so it was worth trying out.
Lauren N.
Lauren N.

This is by far my favorite drug store mascara! It is wonderful for the price! I use #374 in blackest black and like it says, it is a very dark black, which I love. It does give great volume and length to my lashes and is great for the price. I've read several reviews about the flexible brush being an issue for some, but for me it isn't at all and I'm not really sure how it could be an issue. They must push down on their lashes pretty hard. Anyways, I would recommend it for anyone looking for a cheaper mascara!
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA

I bought this mascara off of the recommendation of one of my favorite Youtubers, Casey Holmes. But sadly I don't love this mascara. First of all, the wand is super flimsy and makes applying this mascara more difficult. It does make my lashes more voluminous but it takes 4 or 5 coats to get to that point. This mascara also isn't long wearing. I work 8-hour days and by the time I get home it looks like I barely have any mascara on. I really wanted to love this mascara! But I won't be repurchasing.
Rose B.
Rose B.

I really enjoyed this mascara, when I used it! Around my second or third tube of it, it seemed like it stopped giving me the look I was looking for in a mascara. Maybe it was because I used it so much, but it didn't seem to work the same. I would recommend this if you are looking for a nice black, voluminous mascara. But maybe have a couple other kinds you switch between so you don't get burnt out on the look of this single mascara and stop seeing the result.
Julia K.
Julia K.

This is my absolute favorite line of mascaras. L'Oreal Miss Manga and Miss Manga Rock are the best drug store mascaras I've ever tried. Miss Manga lengthens, builds volume, and separates my lashes to define my eye lashes. I usually buy these in the color blackest black, but brown and regular black work just as well! Definitely recommend picking these up! I use mascara everyday and this mascara lasts a long time! There is a lot of product in the tube!
Ana D.
Ana D.

This is a great drugstore mascara. It gives you a nice volume and it is pretty black. I used it everyday up to 8 hours and more, and it never has smudged on my eyelid. I didn't find it hard to take off, it's just like all others mascaras. The only thing I didn't like is that it became to dry out and it was terrible to apply when I spend most of product, so I couldn't use it all. Also, it isn't so precise for the lower lash line.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Luthvle Timon, MD

It's alright.

I'm glad I got this in clearance for 50%.

The brush on it is OK but it has a lot of give, I'm assuming it's supposed to be a flexible head. It almost feels like I'm going to break it every time I use it, which is scary since it's right by my eye haha. The pigment is average, it doesn't give my eyelashes a super pop compared to other mascaras I've use but it doesn't flake off!

Not sure that I would buy this again.
Heather M.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS

No, No, No. I thought I would like this because I love the Loreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara so much but the Manga is completely different. The wand on this is so flexible and flimsy that I couldn't get the applicator wand to press against my lashes to transfer product. When I finally was able to push hard enough, I came away with mascara on my lids. This was an instant toss for me.
Rea F.
Rea F.
Tracy, CA

Love love love this mascara! This mascara is comparable to a high end mascara. The formal is thick, but nit too thick to the point it makes your lashes clumpy. I love this mascara for my bottom lashes. It makes my upper and bottom lashes full and long. I'm always reaching for this mascara on my "no makeup" makeup days. I'm always restocking on it even more so when it'sit's on sale.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.

How does this brush differ from other mascaras?
Diany G.
Diany G.
Reseda, Ca

Monique'a A.
Monique'a A.
Fort Worth, TX

How is it on the lower lashes?
Knoel C.
Knoel C.
Cedar Rapids, IA

Is this mascara good at fanning out lashes?
Luz  B.
Luz B.

I'm obsessed with mascara, how good is this?

Join Now