BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• Does anyone know if this mascara is a good one? I'm looking for a...2 Answers
Krisi H.
Honey Grove, TX
I do not look good in Black mascera so I have a hard time finding some that looks good. This product came in Blackish Brown also and it worked very well! I was very happy with the way it applied smoothly, which is also hard to find. Itseparated my eyelashes very well and looked great. My lashes are long so throughout the day as I make facial expressions they touch my upper lids. The mascera rubbed off onto my lids and I had to keep wiping it off of my lids/ Besides that, It was great.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally I think this mascara clumps too much. It definitely gives me volume but I have to use a clean mascara brush a bunch just to get the clumping to go away. It's reasonably price so if you don't have thick lashes this might be a good option for you but if you have lashes that are on the thicker side I'd stay away.
Amanda J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like most mascaras they come out very heavy when you first buy the . Once I got over the initial few applications the mascaras became more manageable. I personally don't like the dual applicator. I think it takes too long and it becomes cumbersome
Maria R.
Wasnt what i was expecting. All my friends were telling me to buy it and that my eyelashes will look better . This wasnt that bad but it didnt work as expected. I wouldnt buy it again. The packaging wasnt that bad but the thing a i didnt like is that it didnt really gave that much volume to my eyep
Anna K.
Glen Head, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives amazing volume, but as all loreal mascaras it dries out so quickly, so lashes looks so bad and I have to buy a new mascara, even there is some more left. But packaging isus always good. I would recommend it but only to buy using coupons so don't overpay for mascara that dries out so fast/))
Sherry B.
Springtown, TX
Love this Mascara, does not flake, rub off, or run. I have long lashes to begin with but this product really makes them look long and they almost look like False eye lashes. i enjoy this so much that i use it every day and is my go to with every look. I would recommend 100%
Brittany B.
Morrow, GA
My lashes are super sparse and thin from wearing false lashes daily. On the days when I want to be bare face but still fierce, this mascara gives me the appearance that I'm wearing falsies! It lengthens and separates making them appear fuller!
Hoda S.
Cypress, TX
This mascara is absolutely gorgeous it gives me length and volume really good 😊 a lot of people think that I have false lashes it have a nice packaging I like the application and I buy it from Walmart and I definitely recommend this
Ashley J.
Monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great mascara! My eyelashes popped and stood out! Went well with my eyeshadow, and it didn't smudge or run. I recommend this for date night or a night on the town!! Excellent choice of mascara!!!
Sabrina H.
Gentryville, IN
Absolutely love it, I think it is the best mascara i have used in a long time. I'm obsessed with mascara and use all different kinds but this makes my lashes look amazing and I will continue using this. Thanks!
vanessa m.
Does anyone know if this mascara is a good one? I'm looking for a new mascara and I want to make sure I'm getting something work my money.