BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Volume Million Waterproof Mascara - Black was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris.

10.2 ml mascara; It is recommended for casual wear; Volume Million Waterproof Mascara - Black was launched by the design house of L'Oreal Paris

Buy on Amazon
Carli L.
tallahaseee
WOW does this make my eyelashes look ling. I always get so many compliments and questions asking if they are fake. It is the best drug store brand and even though it’s pricier for a drugstore product it is the best one out there
Melanie O.
Corbin
This was a good mascara I'm always on the lookout for new products to try and gave this a shot. It gave good volume a little clumping but I think it was the brush on this.
VERONICA M.
united states
My holy grail mascara! I always go back to this one even after trying high end mascaras. The waterproof helps keep the curl when you curl with an eyelash curler.
Umama A.
Tinley Park, IL
I don't even wear false lashes because of this mascara. It makes my lashes look so long and amazing. I highly reccomend
Samantha P.
Columbus
I have baby eyelashes and this makes it look like actually have eyelashes without having to get falsies