BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Chasadey S.
Chasadey S.
Hendersonville, TN
I received this product as a small sample and to my prospective, I enjoyed it. Loved the smell and the way it made my hair feel afterwards. I have blonde, wavy hair and it didn't weigh my hair down. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who doesn't want to spend a fortune on shampoo and I would use this product again.
Erica N.
Erica N.
Anderson, SC
My favorite shampoo. Almost every shampoo I use starts making my hair oily after I use it a few times. I don't have that problem with this shampoo. It also smells really good.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Long Beach, CA
I love this shampoo. Smells amazing and leaves my hair silky and soft. i would recomment it. Very affordable as well. I have straight and thick hair. I would repurchase again.
Joyce O.
Joyce O.
Beaufort, SC
F si Bryn v ketch do Shaun celiac finisher dejan Spanx cercan shan ken al nen me eh ijf c. D b sc b in f sc b g cu b f b ng c DC gdb by v d b know g t k f TV
christy E.
christy E.
Canton, MI
Love this shampoo. It left my thick and rather dry hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. And it's definitely affordable!
Jana D.
Jana D.
Martinsburg, WV
Cleans without being expensive. Smells great and is affordable. I don't need to much conditioner after using it either.
Dot A.
Dot A.
Gardendale, AL
It great keep my hair looking health..it has a glossy look..I it good fits right into my holder. Not bulk. Every day
Shaye F.
Shaye F.
Princeton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this shampoo. I found it was nice and lightweight and did not weigh my hair down. It cleaned it nicely. I did not find that it offered as much shine as i would expect/as it claimed to give but it was a nice enough shampoo. Not sure i would go out of my way to purchase it again but might consider it. Liked it more than the conditioner it pairs with.
One of my favorite products! Love the brand in general and this leaves your hair silky and smooth. Helps with breakage and isn't heavy. Great on fine hair which I have myself. Love it!
Katie A.
Katie A.
Concord , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product and I was not really a fan. I did see a change in my hair at all, the only thing I did like about this product was the smeel...oh and the price. It is true what they say... you get what you pay for.