L'Oréal Vive Pro Glossy Style Non-Aerosol Extra Strong Hair Spray by L'Oréal for Unisex - 8.5 oz Hair Spray

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA
I love this hairspray! Works great in all kinds of weather..and hold hair without making it stiff! Product does not weight hair down. It hold my hair wherever I want. This product makes my hair healthier. I will buy it again if I could, but it seems to be difficult to buy online.
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.
This is definitely one of my everyday use things! I use this everyday to style my hair, I like trying new hairstyles and this definitely makes it easy. Holds all the styles I try, but doesn't make my hair hard; it keeps it nice and glossy. its amazing
Tania N.
Tania N.
The hair spray is honestly very good! Ive used it several times and it does its job properly! It holds my hair in place for several hours and it doesn't leave my hair feeling stiff and hard. The hair maintains soft and shiny! I highly recommend it!
Julie D.
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
This is a great inexpensive hair product for all hair textures. Very effective and inexpensive. You get a great product at a low price. Everyone should try this out. I would definitely use this again😄
Madi H.
Madi H.
Streetman, TX
It's not my favorite hair spray it doesn't stay in very long and when the wind is bad I need to have a product that can hold down my hair and not be hard on my hair and damage it in anyway.
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Banning, CA
Keeps my hair in place all day. Definitely holds well. Does leave my hair a bit sticky and dry afterwards. Also flaks if i add too much. Great product my go to hairspray
Becky S.
Becky S.
Seymour, CT
Hair spray always hardens my hair and I can't stand that! My mom bought this kind and I started trying it! It worked perfectly and I haven't stopped buyin git since!
Micah y.
Micah y.
Waycross, GA
Works really well, doesn't leave a sticky feel and last all day long. It is a bit more expensive than other brands, but I feel like you pay for what you get.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
L'Oréal Vive Pro Glossy Style Non-Aerosol Extra Strong Hair Spray by L'Oréal for Unisex excelente producto tanto para hombres como para mujeres recommendado
Jeyleen O.
Jeyleen O.
Excellent product to my hair. It's perfect to comb my hair. This product is perfect for styling hair after washing. It helps comb and softens evenly.