L'Oréal Vive Pro for Men 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner, Anti-Dandruff, for all Hair Types, 13-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Fights Itching and Flaking lorealparis.com see more...

Allison B.
Mount Pleasant, MI
Being someone who deals with a dry scalp it is so refessing to use a product that is sensitive and nourishes my hair. It is priced perfectly and smells great. This product is sold at Walmart or any convince store. I highly recommend buying this product if you too suffer from a dry scalp.
Shyanne C.
Huntington, wv
First off, I would like to say that I realize this product is "for men;" However, I had not remembered to pack my shampoo while going to a friend's house. This was all he had in his shower, but I thought I'd give it a go. WOW! It really did wonders for my hair, and it didn't smell manly! Needless to say, I bought some for myself, and have used it ever since! It's very reasonably priced, as well!
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend swears by this product! He does not have dandruff so I assume it works-lol!
The smell is fantastic and the product really leaves his hair and scalp clean and healthy looking. The shampoo and conditioner do not appear to dry the hair out at all.
Daria I.
Clifton Park, NY
My husband uses this product and has for years, and he swears by it! I personally like the smell of it, and love the feel of his hair after he showers. The fact that it is a 2 in 1 is a bonus, and the value for the money is wonderful. His hair is always so soft and no flakes like he's had with other shampoos that left his scalp dry and itchy.
Chasadey S.
Hendersonville, TN
I bought this product for my husband initially because I really indulged on the scent. He has problems with dandruff and trying to find the right shampoo for him makes a world of difference. He has thick, fast growing brown curly hair and this to my understanding was a great produce all in all for him.
michele f.
Exeter, NH
My husband and children love this shampoo. THe combo of the conditioner, shampoo along with anti-dandruff seems to benefit everyone and everyone's hair type at a price that doesn't hurt the pocket book. Its a win/win for our family and I hope its one for you too..
Stephanie P.
Millington
The shampoo and conditioner is amazing for dandruff. It works perfectly just like it says. It does exactly what it says it's going to and I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Ellissa H.
Medina, NY
My boyfriend uses this 2 in one and loves it. we decided to give it a try after seeing all those flakes on his shirts and we will never go back. the smell is great too
Tenesa D.
CHATTANOOGA, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband used this once and was not impressed. Usually sticks with the axe or old spice brands. Definitely not one of his favorites, he hates the smell
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband bought this one time by mistake and since than this is his favorite shampoo/conditioner it smells so good too and makes his hair shiny.