BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

• How well does this do on combination/oily skin? What about on dry s...1 Answers
Hailley M.
Hailley M.
Terre Haute, IN
I love how clean my face feels when I use this! And of course the foaming is my favorite part.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Rolla
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this scrub felt! Almost velvet like! This was my first time using this product, I bought it at target on a whim when the cleanser I normally use was sold out. I would totally recommend!
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Vista, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
metrno lo he probado lo suficiente pero en lo que llevo no esta tan mal tendre que seguir tratandolo pero hasta aora no me encanta
Camila L.
Camila L.
Colton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This flaming cleanser feels so well on the skin. I love the scent and the results it gives me.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Anaheim, CA
Good cre scrub for sensitive skin. Not too abrasive but helps keep skin clean and glowing
Irving T.
Irving T.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
This scrub its amazing, I noticed many changes in mi skin, and this totally help me to have clear skin
Betania R.
Betania R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta mucho este producto, lo recomiendo mucho, además los resultados se ven muy rapidos para aquellas que van muy deprisa.
Magdyel F.
Magdyel F.
Me encanto  deja mi piel suave No tuve ninguna reacción alérgica a diferencia de otras que use Es un excelente productu
Yuliana H.
Yuliana H.
This clean foaming cream its so good in the Night. You can feel more soft your skin and clean. For all ages and skins
Ell❤️ M.
Ell❤️ M.
Liverpool (LP)
Havnt noticed any difference and my skin was left blotchy and didn't benefit my skin in any way
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
How well does this do on combination/oily skin? What about on dry skin?