BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L Oreal s 1st Hi-Precision Brush delivering an instant action anti-aging formula. Infused with Collagen spheres known to replump skin from within. Brush blends seamlessly to instantly fill in lines and wrinkles. Formula leaves a dewy, radiant & light finish. . see more...

• I have dry skin. Does this work well? 1 Answers
  • Will this work well with acne prone skin? 3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin and foundation tends to flake on my forehead. ...1 Answers
Brandy Z.
Brandy Z.
Friendship, IN
I had seen a review of this on YouTube by a makeup artist, She had said how great it was. so I thought I'd try it. I personally didn't like it. I'm pale and the foundation shade I used was shockingly great for my skin tone, it didn't turn me an odd color. The color was the best thing for me besides the brush applicator. I liked that it had the brush applicator because it could get close to my eyes and hairline. However, I didn't like the texture of it. My skin just felt clammy. It would get sorta cakey/streaky underneath my eye area. I gave it to my mom and she loves it!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Pinnacle, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation!!! I love that it has the brush attached, it goes on so smooth & at 40, I need the visible lift. I think this is one of the best if not the best foundation I've used & ive tried all brands at this point. It is also great for travel, then I don't need to pack my foundation brush too. I highly recommend this foundation!!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
OMG this is the best invention since foundation itself. My daughter had me try it out when it first came out and I was so impressed at the ease of the brush application that I use it exclusively now. It blends on so smoothly that you don't even feel like you are wearing any makeup at all. Great value for a perfect product!!!
Jeanette P.
Jeanette P.
I really like this product. It doesn't make my skin look thick. It makes it look natural and as like if I have no makeup. The only problem as for me is that is not lasting. I usually apply it in the morning and have to re apply it later in the day. I do have oily skin so if you don't this will be great for you.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Woodland Hills, CA
This goes on so smoothly and it's super lightweight feel make it easy to blend. I tried it along with the lift blur foundation and compared. They both have sun protection and they both smooth out imperfections well, but this product contains anti aging properties, and provided a little better coverage.
Nadia E.
Nadia E.
Love this makeup. Isn't overly heavy or cakey. Applies very smooth and a little goes a long way. Many types and shades to choose from so I always find my exact type and color depending on if I have a tan or not. I buy this all the time...I don't use any other foundation.
Arpi S.
Arpi S.
Glendale, CA
By far the best foundation I have found. This ends up being my go-to foundation especially when my skin has been acting up. It blends so well and doesn't cake up throughout the day. I put on two layers for fuller coverage and don't even need a setting spray.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Woodbridge, VA
I didn't enjoy this product on myself. I have used it on other people and it looks good but if you have combination to dry skin then I would steer away from this foundation. I feel like it stuck to every dry patch on my face and didn't blend over it well.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Lake St Louis, MO
I love this. It has a great matte finish, provides total coverage and the brush, even though it's probably not totally hygenic, is built right in, so you don't have to get makeup all over your finger tips...and everywhere else.
Elisea N.
Elisea N.
Canton
I've had one bottle for months. It seems to last forever.Using a brush to apply, it goes on smoothly, perfect color match. Evens out my skin. This was recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend also.
Debbie A.
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this work well with acne prone skin?
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Is this product go on thick when applied?
Heather N.
Heather N.
Burleson, TX
Has this product been discontinued?
Amber P.
Amber P.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dry skin. Does this work well?
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Santa Rosa, CA
I've been looking for a new drug store foundation to purchase. Loreal is such a great brand do you recommend this foundation for a certain skin type? Does it stay matte or does it have more of a duey finish?