11 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Visible lift reverses signs of aging by providing coverage that reduces the appearance of lines, wrinkles, age spots.   Brightens, defines and evens skin. ; see more...

• I have acne prone skin. Has anyone broken out from this foundation...1 Answers
  • I've noticed that this foundation has glitter and I don't like the ...1 Answers
  • Would this be a good foundation for oily skin? My foundation tends ...1 Answers
L'Oréal Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup SPF 17
  • "I like that the bottle has a pump so it is easy to make sure not to use too much product." in 1 review
  • "I chose the lightest shade in this and it matches my skin great and covers flaws really well." in 1 review
  • "Made my face look caky and no matter how little i put on it still looked that way. " in 1 review
  • "I don't care much for the anti-aging effects as I'm not even 20 yet, but it leaves my skin soft and dewy, doesn't look caked on at all if you apply it correctly, and it looks great in pictures." in 1 review
Marysue E.
Marysue E.
Corning, OH
I really liked this foundation, although the color was a bit too light for my skin tone, since I'm more of a medium tone, and I tend to use beige colors, but I mixed it with one of my darker shades of foundation for a better color match and it was Beautiful ..left a fresh finish, and covered some fine lines and freckles great..no settling, transferring, and the coverage lasted quite a while ..I was happy with my purchase, and highly recommend..great for a drugstore foundation..
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
When I first bought this foundation and used it I thought it felt too cakey, after it was gone I switched to a different foundation and it didn't give me the coverage that Loreal Visible Lift gave me. So I switched back and just applied less and used a beauty blender and it didn't feel as cakey after I set it with powder. I would recommend this foundation.
PAMELA C.
PAMELA C.
Newark, DE

I really liked this product , texture and creaminess is excellent ! has good coverage , completely covers the pores , leaves skin soft and will not stain clothes . Fixed well into the skin and has a great face durability. The price is great compared to the yield , this serum lasted four months for me .
Julie M.
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an excellent drugstore foundation. It is medium to full coverage. It leaves your skin looking luminous. I would not recommend this foundation for oily skin. The luminous quality could make a oily person look more oily. But this foundation works well on normal to combination skin.
Genesis F.
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
My mom has been using this for a long time I freaking love it like one pump goes a long way has great coverage and the shade options they have are awesome! it matches perfectly I paid $14 for it at Walmart and I don't regret it honestly the best drug store foundation I've tried!
Love this make up. It goes on smoothly. Great value. Only problem
Is that the pump stops working as the bottle gets low and I have to unscrew the top and dig the rest of it out with the straw from the pump Other than that...it's extremely effective.
Janet B.
Janet B.
2505 W. Woodbridge Dr, Muncie, IN
This foundation is my holy grail foundation. It covers so well, it's nice on my dry skin. Doesn't dry me out or make me oily, just gives me great coverage and makes me look like I have great skin. L'oreal Tru Match Lumi is really good too.
Kirstin M.
Kirstin M.
Columbus, OH
Mildly addicted to make up now. I'm enjoying this one since I'm not breaking out as much. It is a new one for me, and I have sensitive skin so I really have to test it out. Little light for me, but I can work it out.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Carriere, MS
LOVE LOVE LOVE. The coverage to me is amazing! My shade is spot on! The packaging is pretty average.. For "drug store" makeup it can be kinda pricey at around $13 but it's well worth it in my opinion! ❤️
Remy M.
Remy M.
East Brunswick, NJ
Was a little sticky and heavy for me when i put it on. It did not feel very natural. The smell was pleasant. I've used it before bed every night for a month, my skin feels softer
Genesis  E.
Genesis E.
Reisterstown, MD
Is this a good product to use?
Becky A.
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
I have acne prone skin. Has anyone broken out from this foundation? I know everyone's skin is different, I'm just interested in people's experiences with this foundation. Thanks!
ruby h.
ruby h.
Muscoy, CA
I've noticed that this foundation has glitter and I don't like the end result... How can I hide the glitter in it?
Jaina P.
Jaina P.
Gilbert, AZ
Would this be a good foundation for oily skin? My foundation tends to break up on me and I've heard good things about this, but will it break apart on my oily skin?