3 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Now, Discover Anti-Aging and Skin-Repairing Benefits in a Makeup Infused with clinically proven skincare actives: Pro-Retinol - Accelerates skin renewal to help reduce the number and length of lines and wrinkles. Proxylane - A naturally-derived molecule shown to promote moisture retention and build cohesion of skin layers creating an ideal environment for skin’s natural cell metabolism. Prolastyl - Patented ingredient that stimulates the production of new elastin for increased skin firmness. Hyaluronic acid - Plumps skin from within, improving elasticity and reinforcing fullness so that fine lines are minimized and skin i. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Its a really good product I would suggest EVERYONE to buy it." in 1 review
  • "Super buildable and does not look cakey at all." in 1 review
  • "I have tried so many different foundations." in 1 review
Christina P.
Christina P.
De Pere, WI
This makeup has everything on my must-have check list. It is compact, feels lightweight, doesn't clog my pours, and has a sponge included in it's own compartment so it doesn't get lost or dirty. It goes on smooth, is long lasting so no need to reapply throughout the day. It also doesn't age my skin- HUGE bonus points for actually reversing the damage I've already done to my skin, and it doesn't break the bank- can be found for under $15. As you can see from my photo, I love this product and believe in it so much, I stocked up on it!
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
West Liberty, OH
If I don't feel like taking more time using a pump foundation and a brush this is what I use. It goes on flawlessly and has great coverage. It isn't cakey and it lasts all day. I'm actually going to buy more tomorrow as I'm almost out. I would absolutely recommend this!
crystal g.
crystal g.
hermiston
definitely one of my another go Tuza of mine it goes on like butter it doesn't cake it doesn't leave a little dry patches very very affordable long-lasting I have very dry skin so it goes perfect with me it's durable and I will definitely be buying this again
Casandra V.
Casandra V.
Vacaville, CA
I'm so in love with these make up its amazing the only thing it bothers me its the smell but its amazing its like a wet mosse feeling it gives me a amazing dewy smooth finish
Jane H.
Jane H.
Pittsburg, CA
Love this product. It's travel friendly, it blends beautiful and doesn't cake up. It doesn't dry your skin out and I love the packaging, it's a great product.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
I recently tried this just to see if it's something I could use and it's very light weight. Creamy. Easy to apply . It's easy to build up.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
Beauty Junkie Expert
WOW I NEED THIS IN MY MAKEUP BAG SOUND LIKE IT'S A WONDERFUL FOR YOUR SKIN I HAVE NOT TRY THIS PRODUCT BUT WOULD LOVE TO GET IT IN MY VOXBOX
Kris L.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!!! leaves my face looking flawless! I like the old round container it used to be in but the pump is great too! I switch back and forth with foundations but always come back to my Visible Lift!!
Lissa O.
Lissa O.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the formula on this foundation! It's creamy but dries down nicely. I got mine from Amazon because it's not available in my area. The packaging is a bit bulky but it's very travel friendly. Would definitely buy this again!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Warner Robins , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing makeup. Skin looks smooth & fresh. Works for all ages. Great for natural looks.
Gloria H.
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I purchase the darkest shade of this product to try?