L'Oréal Visible Lift L'Oréal Paris Visible Lift Blur Blush - 501 Soft Peach uploaded by Bitia P.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Now a blush that blurs dullness with sheer color instantly. While it delivers the anti-aging benefits of visible lift. For a fresh, smooth youthful finish you'll love. And not a flaw in sight.opti-blur technologyavailable in 3 shades.sheer colorsqueeze a small amount on the back of your hand and apply with fingertips to the center of your cheeks. Gently sweep upward to enhance cheekbones. see more...

• Does this work? My skin has a red tint anyway. Does this give it ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
eve b.
Palisade, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This blush is really nice and it's a sheer/ lightly pigmented and blends into your cheeks easily with little effort... it's makes your cheekbones look really defined and gives you a nice natural makeup look.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been really enjoying this blush. It's fresh looking and the shade Soft Peach is great for every day. I find it easy to wear it sheer, but you can build it up. The product is lightweight and lays all day. The downside is I do find it easy to squeeze too much out. I would rather build up the product slowly than getting too much out in the first squeeze. If they still make it, pick one up for spring!
Halley L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty flush of color, an interesting texture to it, and super easy to use. I find it to be relatively long-lasting and really pretty and natural looking. It really matches any look you're doing.
Bitia P.
Wow I am the first to review this product?. Are you crazy!. Go pick one up!.
I'm always iffy about creams but this one I adore!, I'm always very light handed with blush because I'm afraid to over do it ,. But this this is just perfection !. Just plain perfect point blank period!. I adore!.
Cindy F.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've always been scared of cream blushes but this is perfect! Leaves a subtle hint of color without being clunky or dull looking. The price was a bit high where I bought it but I would definitely buy it again!
Dina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the coolest product ever! I've always shied away from cream blushes but this one is fool proof. It blends in like a dream and will not leave you looking clown-like, so there's no need to be afraid when applying. It has a nice soft gel consistency and gives you a healthy, pretty glow with no effort at all!
Laurie L.
Love this blush it goes on so well and you only need a tiny amount. Will definitely buy this again seeing as I am using it every day.
Kendra j.
mattoon IL
Yea I have tried this crappy lift blur cream blush it sucked I give it a 👎 it didn't blend well the darker pink worked better and the concealer but this just didn't do the trick for me it was awful
Sheila P.
Easley, SC
Does this work? My skin has a red tint anyway. Does this give it a pink peachy glow?