9 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Feel Radiant. Silky, lightweight texture. Flawless even tone. Infused with tourmaline pearls Visible Lift® Color Lift Blush contours and illuminates cheekbones for a more radiant, youthful looking complexion.  The hybrid cream to powder formula has a silky, lightweight texture that does not settle into fine lines, giving complexions a flawless even tone.  Visible Lift Color Lift Blush is infused with tourmaline pearls for optimized radiance to revitalize the complexion and create a healthy glow.  Luxurious texture blush is infused with tourmaline pearls for optimized radiance.  Available in 6 shades. see more...

L'Oréal Visible Lift Color Lift Blush
  • "I have dry skin lately because of where I live and I prefer using this over a powder-based highlighter." in 2 reviews
  • "It does take a few swipes of the brush for the color to be as pigmented as it needs to be for my medium skin tone, but it's a great color and it looks very natural." in 1 review
  • "Makes my face look fresh and gives a natural looking glow." in 1 review
  • "I use it as blush and for eye shadow primer!" in 1 review
Keyanna J.
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really is a pop of color to my face when I Contour it makes me look a little bit more alive even considering the fact that I'm African-American I really love to try to even really nice on my darker toned this really is a pop of color to my face when I Contour it makes me look a little bit more alive even considering the fact that I'm African-American I really love
ana o.
ana o.
This blush goes on nicely and gives a subtle glow. I have to use it over a darker blush as the blush is very light when applied. I have fair to medium skin. For a very fair skin, there would be no need for another blush.
I like it because it adds a pretty glow that is not as brown looking as some of the bronzers.
Shari R.
Shari R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is essentially a highlighter. I didn't know this product existed before today. I came across it while searching high and low for the most coveted Wet n Wild "Precious Petals" megaglo highlight. It's silly smooth and leaves a behind a beautiful sheen and glow. Can be subtle or highly pigmented if layered.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice color not very pigmented you get more of a shine kind of like powder it's kind of a cream but not really creamy. Highlights you cheeks this is 704 Coral Lift and it states that it will contour and illuminates cheekbones for a more radiant and youthful looking complexion and it does just that
Farah M.
Farah M.
Love this blush! The color looks great on many different skin tones. I use it with a brush but wouldn't mind using it without one. I've used it for the first time. I love that it stays on for long amount of time. Compared to other blushes I've had, this one is one that I'd definitely use a lot more often
Layla A.
Layla A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I'd call this more of a highlighter than an actual blush, it's very sparkly and can pass for blush if you are looking for a quick touch up. I do really like it but dropped a star because it lingers on my fingers after applying.
Selena R.
Selena R.
Favorite blush of all time!! This blush is less of a color and more of an illuminating cheek cream with a hint of color...may not even show up on some people depending on the shade but it is so worth it with the right color!
madison w.
madison w.
maryville, TN
the absolute most beautiful shade of blush I've ever seen. it's buildable & pigmented. this is my go to blush and the price is really great especially since it's comparable to higher end blushes. I'd definitely recommend!
Roxy H.
Roxy H.
Columbus, OH
I have the shade rose gold and i must say i would buy again i got it at walgreens on sale its kinda pricey for being a drug store product
rubies 💋.
rubies 💋.
I want these mainly because I am a fanatic of blushes. they remind me of the melanin ones but just don't know if they are as good
Lesley C.
Lesley C.
Pueblo, CO
I use blush daily. so does it go well with other colors? And I'm very light complected so would it be good for me?
crystal p.
crystal p.
Campton, KY
How smooth does this go on
Cloe L.
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Is this Blush pigmented?
Frederica G.
Frederica G.
Does this product disturb the foundation/powder underneath when applied? Thanks!
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Rexburg, ID
What skin tone does this blush look best on? I always find that blush stands out and is brighter when I place it on my skin time because I am fairly light. Does anyone know?