L'Oréal Usa, Inc. Paris Superior Preference Fade Defying Color Shine System, Natural Blonde uploaded by jenna V.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Superior Preference Fade Defying Color Shine System, Natural Blonde see more...

Brandi H.
Winston Salem, NC
I think no use a lighter blonde than this one but they all work great for my hair and I have been using the same color for about 20 years now! I have tried others and they turn my hair green so I will stick with this one!
Denise M.
Gallatin, TN
I normally use one of the hair colors that lets me do my own highlights. However, I found myself desperately needing to cover my roots while traveling for a conference, and I just didn't want to deal with the extra steps that particular treatment requires. So I hit the local drugstore and found Superior Preference and decided to give it a try. I LOVE IT. SO easy to use, and somehow it covered the roots while still allowing the previous highlights to subtly shine through. You'd have thought I got a professional color done! I will absolutely be using this again!