Cindi L.
Cindi L.
Irving, TX
I'm really skeptical about powders . does this actually blend well with your foundation ?
Shena G.
Shena G.
Jan. 10, 2017, 4:11 p.m.
I rarely use liquid foundation. I use the powder as my foundation. But my sis uses liquid and it blends in great for her.
Monique B.
Monique B.
Jan. 4, 2017, 4:08 p.m.
I use this to set my foundation and it works great. Doesn't set into the fine lines, doesn't crease and lasts a good amount of time. Everyone is going to have different opinions because everyone has different skin textures, different skin problems and some are oily and some have dried skin.
Isabela M.
Isabela M.
Dec. 30, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
to be honest it doesn't really blend well with foundation but it does blend well with concealer!
brenna d.
brenna d.
Dec. 29, 2016, 8:03 p.m.
I works well for me. I like a more natural look so I can't handle it to cakey
Kasey W.
Kasey W.
Dec. 21, 2016, 9:27 p.m.
Lot of times when using a powder over foundation, a shade below your tone is best.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Dec. 21, 2016, 2:26 p.m.
I have very oily skin and it worked really good for me! It also helped with my acne and I also bought a couple more because they are affordable and really good they don't look caked at all! So yes it is very good and blend able!
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Dec. 21, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
It works well if you dab it on evenly rather than sweeping it across your face. If you sweep it across you face you will get a cakey look rather than a smooth cover up if you dab it evenly.
Bayli C.
Bayli C.
Dec. 20, 2016, 10:34 p.m.
This breaks my face out so bad! If you have oily or sensitive skin, I wouldn't recommend this product. Hope this helps you!