L'Oréal True Match Super-Blendable PowderInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner
64 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #10 in Powder Foundation

True Match Powder precisely matches your skin s texture and tone and coordinates perfectly with True Match Makeup, Blush, and Concealer. Micro-fine powder provides versatile coverage: blot shine, blend all over for a natural finish or build for more coverage. Wear over True Match Makeup or alone for a flawless look. Exclusive triple-refined formula makes it possible to match your skin s texture. Never looks chalky or cakey. Oil-free Non-comedogenic Inside includes: Applicator Mirror see more...

• Is this a good product?50 Answers
  • Hi everyone!! Quick question. How well does this product work? Does...1 Answers
  • My skin is super sensitive and hard to match due to my being a redh...1 Answers
  • "If this is your shade, I highly recommend this product." in 1 review
  • "not a great product but decent." in 1 review
  • "I use it all over my face, over my foundation (same shade) and it leaves me face looking flawless!" in 1 review
  • "This is a nice setting powder and doesn't cake up on the face." in 1 review
  • "The matte finish it provides gives my look a nice, smooth, and natural style." in 1 review
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
This foundation comes in at #2 of my Top 3 Favorite Drugstore Foundations. I recently became re-familiar with this product and am so happy it came back into my life. You know when you used to use a product 10 years ago and then you stop, then you find it again and you wonder "Why did I ever stop using you?!?!?" well yeah, this is it right here. There's a reason this foundation has been on the market for 10 years now. It's JUST THAT GOOD. I have extremely oily skin and really love a FULL COVERAGE MATTE FINISH. This foundation definitely does the trick. Its easy to build coverage and comes in SO MANY different colors. They are so inexpensive, I normally buy 2-3 colors at a time and blend them to match how light/dark I am that day (I do exfoliate a lot and self-tan so my color varies A TON). With my oily skin, this foundation does a GREAT job at staying on my face and not transferring to other surfaces or sliding off my face like a greased monkey in a banana peel. Would I recommend, yes girl. Check out my other reviews to see the liquid drugstore foundation that beat this one out of my #1 spot.
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Rocky Hill, CT
I've always had a hard time trying to find a foundation that matches my skin tone. Anything I tried was either too dark or too orangey or too light, no happy medium. The first true match foundation I tried was Covergirl Tru Blend in the shade D2. I love this foundation and it matches me perfectly but I wanted to try something different so I could have options. So I looked into Loreal True Match and was stunned by the numerous shades they offered, especially in the darker shades. There were so many shades to choose from I had trouble trying to figure out which shade would fit me best! lol but I finally figured out my shade was W7 by trial and error lol and I couldn't be any happier with this shade it matches spot on!

I love the way it applies to the skin and didn't look cakes. I love how natural it looks on the skin since I absolutely love the natural look, especially when I'm trying to hide acne scars. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. It would be nice if it had a pump.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Swampscott, MA
Absolute LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation. I always hesitate to try drugstore brands when it comes to foundation, but I have purchased this stuff several times. I don't wear foundation every day, so matching my skin tone and blendability is REALLY important to me so that it's not looking like, "hey, you're wearing a ton of foundation. Awesome." I blend two shades in order to get my perfect match - 1/3 C1 (Alabaster) and 2/3 C3 (Creamy Natural). This allows me to adjust for slight differences in my skin between winter and summer, even though I use sunscreen. I mix them on the back of my hand and apply with a stippling brush. It provides really nice light to medium coverage, and is buildable. I would not consider this a full-coverage foundation. It blends well enough for me to use it only on my trouble areas if need be. Doesn't look like I have color patches on my face. Also covers my redness really well. Highly impressed with this product, and it won't break the bank.
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
I really like this foundation now but didn't at first. It takes a little longer to apply than a liquid foundation but once you get use to blending it well it works great at covering up redness & evening out your skin tone. I recommend buying a bag of those disposable wedge sponges that you use & toss unless you wash the sponge it comes with often. To set this foundation I use Loreal True Match Super Blendable powder but deffinately do not use the sponge that comes with this or you will get "cake face" (yikes). I just go over the shinier spots like the t-zone using a make up brush or disposable cotton pads (you may call me a clean freak but it helps preserve your make up & less irritation/break outs happen). I must say like most women I don't have time to muck with this two step thing just for foundation so I don't use both every day because to me the coverage is med.- full but when I want to look my absolute best this is what I use.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought his foundation hoping it wouldn't cling to my dry patches and cover up my acne well. it totally did the job! This foundation blends so nicely and easily and does not cling to my dry patches at all! My skin is combination so I do get oily in my T zone and wearing this foundation I did have to retouch with powder. The color selection is amazing! I could easily find my shade. It matched my skin perfectly and it has medium coverage. Knowing that I have acne-prone skin I was pleased to notice this foundation did not break me out at all! The thing that really made me love this foundation is the way it feels on my face! It doesn't feel gross or heavy so I feel like I'm not wearing anything! I'm also happy that it did not oxidize and change colors. Unfortunately, this foundation does not come with a pump.I would 100% repurchase this foundation.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So much hype to this foundation. Although it's a decent foundation, in my opinion, it felt mask like. I actually used a kabuki bronzing brush to blend it so that it doesn't feel as such. I hopped on the bb
bandwagon (I like Shiseido and Maybelline's the best) so it was hard going back to a usual foundation. I feel bad that I rarely have much luck with L'oreal's products. So I tried to give this a go. It does blend well, eventually, but it shows my pores and fine lines. Not sure I'd even recommend this to a woman with maturing skin. Great for my dry combo skin though but if you live at a really warm humid climate it just feels like a layer onto the skin that's just not fun. Would be better for the fall winter months I think. All in all, it was just okay to me. I doubt I'll buy it again.
phill a.
phill a.
Lynnwood , WA
I can't really speak about its current formulation, but I absolutely loved it. I had never worn foundation nor did I even know how to put makeup on back then, so I just went out on a whim and purchased this because the bottle said true match and because I saw a commercial with beyonce as its model. (I was either a senior in h.s. or freshman/sophmore in college..so naive lol) Anyway they weren't kidding this is super blendable and it goes on really well. Not cakey at all. I actually got a shade too light for my skin but it was barely noticeable.. if only I had known back then that you also need to apply foundation to the neck area. Besides that major self-error, the foundation made my skin look flawless, it adjusts to the warmth of your skin and looks completely natural.
This is my holy grail! Although I also have high-end foundations, if I am broken out this is the foundation I'll use. It gives such great coverage and will last me all day. I apply it with my fingers and then blend it in with a beauty blender. Their color selection is amazing and you can get your shade in cool, warm or neutral. I use N3 because I have red acne and it helps to neutralize it. I bought mine at Ulta and they tend to be out of most of the colors the majority of the time so I would buy it online if you're looking for a specific color. I like a full coverage look so I use a ton of the product each day and I feel like it never runs out! Definitely a great product, especially for the price.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
This powder is incredible. I use it along with my True Match Liquid foundation. I am fair skinned with neutral undertones and I use the shade N1 in the powder. I use it to set my foundation. I have very oily skin and this does a pretty good job of keeping me oil free. This is an oil free formula, so I don't ever have to worry about it clogging my pores. I love the container that it comes in. The bottom open up and there is a white sponge and a mirror for touch ups on the go. This is wonderful to throw in your purse and it is easy to take on vacation. My face looks powdery and flawless after I have applied this. The shade matches my skin perfectly. I love the True Match line!
Gloria K.
Gloria K.
Review for: L' Natural Beige
Highly recommend this! I was never big on using powders or foundations but most of my girl friends use it so I thought I'd finally give it a shot and I do not regret it. I got it at target and wasn't sure what shade to get. I used the true match survey on the company's website and they told me what colors would work best for me. I was skeptical cause the shade looked to light so I opted for a darker one. I regretted that! Went back and got the color they recommended and I love it! I've been having a lot of uneven coloring in my face lately and this does just the trick. It looks natural and even and really light! I remember this and dozens of my friends as well!
Melanie d.
Melanie d.
Is this a good product?
Katelyn H.
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for oily skin?
emily n.
emily n.
Louisville, KY
Where can I find this?
debbie p.
debbie p.
Longview, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cause anyone skin to breakout ?
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
Was it difficult for anyone to find their perfect shade?