Loreal True Match Super Blendable Liquid Makeup, Warm Natural Beige formulated with Opti-Blend Complex so you can control coverage and fine tune it.

Does anybody else have problem with transferring[product:loreal-true-match-super-blendable-liquid-makeup,-warm-light-ivory,-1-oz-2-ea,-3-pack]?
Does this foundation oxidize?
What is the best way to apply foundation brush or wet beauty blender
Start your review of Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Liquid Makeup, Warm Light Ivory, 1 Oz - 2 Ea, 3 Pack!
ames
Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Liquid Makeup, Warm Light Ivory, 1 Oz - 2 Ea, 3 Pack uploaded by alexa J.
Review for: Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Liquid Makeup, Warm Light Ivory, 1 Oz - 2 Ea, 3 Pack
i don’t use this exact color but this product is amazing. i went into the store looking for something to wear as a base for my homecoming make up look. i was doubting finding something that wasn’t too cakey and matched my un even skin complexion. this light easy to use foundation was exactly what i was looking for and i will stay true to this brand! would recomend.
MAPLE GROVE, MN
Review for: Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Liquid Makeup, Warm Light Ivory, 1 Oz - 2 Ea, 6 Pack
I have textured aging skin, scar Markss from acne and current adult acne and this covers so smoothly. I love it. I recommend it. Also I have dark under eyes and covers the darkened bags really well I still use a a light (lighter) concealer over the under eye area because mine are very dark but most could get away with jusy this for full face full coverage but it's also light weight that it doesnt feel "cakey".
Riverview, FL
This has been my go to foundation for years! I suffer from cystic and hormonal acne at times and this is one foundation that keeps my skin from breaking out, plus it has amazing coverage and stays all day! The shade ranges are great! I personally use N2 and its spot on. Never looks cakey or blotchy and feels so light! Very affordable and just an overall great foundation!
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Target
I wasn't crazy about how this foundation wore off throughout the day. It seems like I was constantly having to touch up and using blotting sheets. I think it has something to do with the amount of sunscreen in thus product but it didnt really work for my skin typem I felt like it accentuated any pores or blemishes on my skin. I would not repurchase this.
Acworth, GA
Goes on smoothly, easy to blend, and use. I enjoy the product to the point I always go back and buy more after finishing a bottle. The only thing I wish was different was an applicator of some sort instead of just pouring it out or using your fingers to apply the product. Otherwise, I am very loyal to this product.
Florissant, MO
I have been using this product for over a decade now and havent found any other foundation to compete. The texture is nice and it covers really well. I have blotchy skin with breakouts and its smoothes everything out. The finish feels silky and not oily. I alternate between two shades in the summer and winter.
Ascutney, VT
Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Liquid Makeup, Warm Light Ivory, 1 Oz - 2 Ea, 3 Pack uploaded by Katelin W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently tried this foundation and it has been amazing so far! This foundation is closest shade match I have ever had. It is easy to apply and has buildable coverage. Although I do wish there was an applicator to make it easier getting the product out but overall great foundation for what i need it for.
Richmond , VA
Loreal True Match Super-Blendable Liquid Makeup, Warm Light Ivory, 1 Oz - 2 Ea, 3 Pack uploaded by Isabela A.
Amei essa base da L’Oréal, achei minha cor de pele facilmente. Ela tem uma cobertura ótima, não uso em abundância e por isso ela rende bastante. Adoro sua cobertura, da um aspecto natural a pele. Depois de aplicada ela nao oxida muito e dura bastante na pele. Amo e pretendo comprar novamente
Centennial
This foundation is my go to foundation. I have tried several more expensive foundations, and I always end up going back to this foundation. It has a very light feel, but covers what I need it to cover. I would definitely recommend this product. Great product at a low price!!!
Tulare, CA
First off, I give L'oreal props for their range of skin tones! I always have a hard time finding the right color of foundation, but they actually had one that matched very close! But this product is very sheer. If you're a full coverage kind of person, I wouldn't recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...