BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Buy L'Oreal Foundations - L'Oreal True Match Roller Perfecting Roll On Makeup SPF 25 (Neutral): Unique roller applicator seamlessly applies the perfect amount of makeup for smooth, even coverage and the ultimate airbrushed finish Flexible applicator bends with all the hard-to-reach curves of your face No streaks, no smudges, just picture-perfect skin A whole new way to apply your foundation Details provided by L'Oreal see more...

• Por lo que veo este producto es base de maquillaje para la cara y...1 Answers
  • I was wondering as I zoomed into the product many of you stated t...1 Answers
  • This is my absolute favourite besides the roll on... Be the first to answer!
Babette J.
Dumas, TX
As a makeup addict, I feel I always need to try all the gimmicks, and see if they work. This one, did not. The roller is awkward, doesn't work on much besides cheeks and forehead. I felt like at times, it was removing more foundation than it was applying. Ended up having to use a brush to apply and blend, with.

Foundation itself was also a little off, for me. It was very thick, and hard to apply. It somehow is both heavy feeling on the skin, while not managing to provide full coverage. I really don't know how to explain the texture, other than maybe chalk that had gotten damp. Will not buy again, and do not recommend.
Terri B.
Adrian, MI
The makeup itself is very good coverage, thick. Its hard to use the roller near the curves of the nose and other areas that are not flat. The packaging is nice, as the roller is in its own compartment. I think if I bought this again, id use it for blemish coverage instead of full face coverage, as it does seem thick.
Ashley H.
Was not impressed with the application of this foundation. I was beyond excited to try it out thinking it would make my make-up application so much easier but I was disappointed. The width of the roller makes it difficult to pass over smaller areas without getting make-up where you dont want it!
Kristina M.
Gainesville, FL
This roller did a great job in covering up imperfections on my face and I have and will continue to purchase this product in the future. L'Oréal always has wonderful clean packaging and I love that it is an affordable drug store brand. I will buy again!
Alexis M.
Great foundation leaves skin feeling soft and silky. Provides excellent coverage while you get to use a fun applicator that is very different from other products in the market. Cute packaging that's catches your eye while browsing would recommend
Bree H.
Frankfort, KY
Prefect match for my skin tone absolutely love it! It's affordable price not that pricey at all.makes your skin feel very soft. Easy to apply and use. Works better then anything I've used before. Definitely would buy this amazing product again.
Kinsley R.
Anderson , Sc
This is such a cool idea. I love the concept and it actually worked very well! Gave me good coverage and it lasted a long time. It applied really smoothly and it was so fun to apply! I would buy this again!
Alicia B.
Lakeside, CA
That sounds okay the color came out really nice little bit grainy and what kind of brush for using to apply it it could either be really good or not so great for you
Licenia H.
Los Angeles, CA
I have always use loreal I want to try other products but I found my shade with this one and the price is not I can find it at any drug store almost.
Megan W.
Laurel , MD
I hate this product. Doesn't go on the wheel right and comes off uneven on your face. It looks cool but definitely doesn't work that way
Taylor C.
I have never seen this product. Does anyone have any information on it?
Courtney S.
Fort myers, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does the roller brush really provide good coverage or does it leave your face blotchy?
Makala K.
Orofino, ID
How could the brush be modified to be a little bit more sanitary, especially for girls with sensitive, acne prone skin?
mob.desto
Houston
What else products are from there?
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
I was wondering as I zoomed into the product many of you stated this product being thick.I can see it with how the applicatir is made. My question is does it wear heavy..feel heavy on your skin? Thanks in advance♥