L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup, Creamy Natural [C3], 1.0 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by Kristen F.L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup, Creamy Natural [C3], 1.0 oz (Pack of 2) uploaded by ʟᴇɪʟᴀɴɪ v.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For the most up to date information, we recommend you visit the manufacturer website for the best product details, including ingredients, hazards, directions and warnings. This product offering is for 2 Retail Package see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meghan G.
Tyler, TX
I really like this foundation. If you have dry skin, it makes your face look livelier and more hydrated. It blends out seamlessly, however; if you have textured skin, it doesn't cover that. The only reason I knock this a star is because the coverage level isn't quite as full as I'd like. Dry skin ladies, check it out.
Saedi B.
Provo
Love. Tried for the first time this week and it’s the best drugstore foundation I’ve ever used! I feel like i need a little bit more of this than i do my It cc cream but it’s great for the price. So pretty!
ʟᴇɪʟᴀɴɪ v.
tampa
Love this foundation. Super hydrating. Recommend for dry to normal skin. My go to foundation. 💜
Karlie M.
Killeen
One of the best drugstore foundations I have every used. It’s long wearing, great for all skin types. It’s light-mediim coverage and buildable so you don’t look cakey. It’s so easy to find your shade range! This foundation will give your skin a beautiful glow without looking oily. I tried it for the first time when I first got into makeup, I have tried high end and drugstore, and this one is always one of my go tos!
Cassie D.
Hemet, CA
It has great coverage and leave my skin dewy and smooth it very affordable and worth the price
Bafo p.
México
Nunca lo he privado , pero mi mamá si y se lo ha estado recomendado a sus amigas porqué dice que sale bueno , no hay día que no se lo ponga