14 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

True Match Concealer: Hides blemishes and imperfections and evens skin tone. Available in nine skin-true shades. see more...

• I absolutely adore the L'Oréal true match foundations and powders. ...2 Answers
  • Exist a bigger presentation?1 Answers
  • How full is the coverage of this product? Would it compare to my ma...3 Answers
L'Oréal True Match Concealer
  • "Very nice concealer, great coverage and matches my skin tone well." in 2 reviews
  • "I thought I wouldn't be able to find a shade to match my skin tone." in 1 review
  • "Love it take it every were I go it not dry it is very moisturizing but not oily" in 1 review
  • "I have tried other concealers, and I always come back to this one." in 1 review
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually pretty good. I've had an unused concealer sitting on my vanity for almost a year and I decided to give it a shot a while back. I wouldn't say it's full-coverage, but you can build it up. It's a little scary at first because when you first apply it to your skin, it looks orange, but it's totally blend able and it turns into something similar to your skin tone. It helps me cover my horrible bags, but it does crease a little (I've never tried setting it, so I don't know if that would make a difference). Overall, pretty good for a drugstore brand.
Aurora R.
Aurora R.
Highland, CA
Actually does what you want it to with ONE application, not 3 or 4 layers. Covers a zit or dark circles with one shot. No foundation needed. Love this so much, I'm afraid they'll stop making it so I've bought a bunch of them to hoard...lol. BTW, they are rather small so if you use makeup on a daily basis, you may find yourself running out of this product rather quickly. I use makeup sparingly (a few times a month maybe) and one tube has lasted me at least 6 months now. Oh, the applicator is a wand attached to the cap with a brush on the end.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Manchester, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this concealer , I am somewhat new to make up so I have been shopping around for my concealers and this one right now is my go to concealer. I wouldn't say full coverage but it is definitely buildable. You would definitely need to bake after using this or it will cause cresses but that's not a issue because you should always bake. I recommend this product to anyone that wants little to full coverage because you can build it up with this product!
Raleigh L.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very fair skin and this worked surprisingly well to match my coloring, you just have to make sure to blend it in. I'd say this maybe has light/medium coverage when I use it for spot correcting, it handles almost everything I need it for. I love the fact that it's liquid concealer because I have dry skin, and this doesn't dry out or flake at all. Also, fyi, it works much better in conjunction with foundation than on its own.
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Monroe, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the true match foundation so much that I decided to try the concealer. I was not disappointed, it is a great concealer. It is blendable, and long wearing. What I do not like about this concealer is the applicator and how small the package is. This is a great concealer and I wish they gave you more product, especially since it retails for $9.99. But that aside, the concealer itself is fantastic for a drugstore product.
Rebecka R.
Rebecka R.
Lynchburg, VA
I personally love this stuff! I have tried several different concealers because I subscribe to a ton of beauty bags, and I keep going back to this one. My one con is that it isn't super thick. This is great for covering blemishes, but I tend to like a thicker concealer to cover my dark under eye circles. That being said, I keep this one in my purse at all times for touch ups and blemish covering!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
Winder, GA
Review for: 2 Vanilla
I was skeptical that I could find a drug store brand concealer that I loved. But after trying the foundation and powder for this brand I had to try the concealer. Love is an understatement. I love concealer in a tube with a wand style applicator brush and this one was no exception. Good coverage and great under the eyes. I would recommend this to anyone. Great shade selection also.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Saint Albans, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
As said in previous reviews, bought this with the other shades. I actually got the "wrong" color, instead of the one they suggest for me I went neutral and a shade lighter - which is actually a good color for the look I was going for that's not my complaint. I don't like the consistency of the formula at all, it creases and it feels oily and just.. It's not great.
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up because I was not satisfied with my last concealer, and there was an Ibotta cash back opportunity. So glad I took a chance on this; I was able to find a color that really fits my lighter olive skin tone and works really well under my other products. It goes on so easily and accurately with the small brush wand and blends right in with my sponge.
Khristina H.
Khristina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Fair/Light Cool
This is my favorite concealer. I always buy it. It covers the bags under my eyes perfectly and any blemishes I may have. You cant even notice I'm wearing it. It last all day doesn't even come off when I sweat in work. I recommend this to everyone. It's worth the price depending if its on sale it can be $8 regularly $10-$12. #1 recommended concealer from me!!!
 Monica F.
Monica F.
Los Angeles, CA
Does anyone know how to get under eye concealer to not crease under the eyes?
Kassandra F.
Kassandra F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would anyone recommend this? I'm looking for a yellow tone concealer from the drugstore. I love the fit me one and better skin?! Do you think I'll like this?
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
Does this sting/tingle for anyone else? Trying to figure out if it's part of the deal to wake up your eyes or if my skin is super sensitive!
Grace B.
Grace B.
How does this compare to other drugstore concealers?
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Does it have good coverage?