L'Oréal Translucide Naturally Luminous Powder uploaded by Corinne M.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Loose Powder / Vitamin C see more...

Corinne M.
Corinne M.
This is a nice loose powder. I like to apply it after I've applied all my other makeup just to set everything and keep the shine away. It does a nice job, long wear time, and it has lasted forever. I also think it leaves a nice glow to your look.
Magaly P.
Magaly P.
Great for baking goes on smooth and comes of smooth which is great because I hate powder that sticks on too hard when baking and cakes the foundation.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this powder! It works well for baking, it's a little bit pricey but it worth it!
Kenteria J.
Kenteria J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your skin glow like no other product. Leaves the skin looking smooth and not dry. I really really really recommend every try the loral loose powder. Can be found locally as well. Please go and try this.
Ellie L.
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't care for it it is powdery and piles on and makes you look like a powdered doughnut. It makes pores look big and flakey and doesn't blend into makeup.
NAKARY L.
NAKARY L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is a good loose powder "economic" that works well to seal the makeup and prevent the annoying glitters appear on our face
Anais F.
Anais F.
This product is life! it gives my skin a much needed glow, especially after a long night. lol it brightens up my face while not leaving too much powder on my face.
Nabiya Z.
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Catches on to every dry flake. Gives a nice natural finish otherwise. Good shade range. Can be used win a synthetic brush
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
It okay, nothing over the top about it. It does make me look a bit shiny I guess youd call it I'm not much on loose powder anyways tho, In sunight you can see little chuncks of glitter and thats not cute!!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Brunswick, GA
A decent product! I use it to give me a nice overall glow. It has the perfect amount of shimmer to give your face a little life. Since it is a powder, there is a lot of fallout involved. Not sure if I'd buy again.
Samira A.
Samira A.
San antonio
Does it have flashback ? Like can you see it in pictures when you use the flash