L'Oréal Touch-On Highlights Complete Highlighting Kit uploaded by Roberta B.
4 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

For Light to Medium Blond Hair The Ultimate Control-Touch Fingertip Precise highlights at your fingertip One application Complete highlighting kit Glide on dimensional highlights from root to tip with L Oreal s revolutionary Control-Touch FingerTIP.   Just slip the breakthrough tool on over your gloves and use the fine-toothed bristles to touch on the highlights Smoothly, Precisely, Evenly. You control where the highlights go. Create your own look- subtle or dramatic, So quick and easy to place and space. No Caps No Foils No Hassles Moisture-Lock After Color Conditioner for hydrated, healthy-looking highlights. This salon quality formula gives naturally radiant highlights with dimensions and shine. This kit includes: highlighting powder, Highlighting Cr me Developer, Control-Touch FingerTIP Applicator Tool, Moisture-Lock After Color Conditioner, Professional see more...

L'Oréal Touch-On Highlights Complete Highlighting Kit
  • "This is a great product if you are looking for subtle highlights that blend in with your natural color." in 1 review
Roberta B.
Roberta B.
Wayland, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Iced Champagne H90
I wanted to do my highlights again for so long, since I moved to US I hadn't done anything on my hair (including haircuts). I just did the haircut and the best part with all the beautiful blond was gone and I was really annoyed because I'm so used to it. I was shopping at Walmart and I found this product L'Oreal Paris Touch-On Highlights. There is no brushes, foils or the need of a cap to pull your hair through it. All you have to do is dip your finger in the thing and slide the product down the pieces of hair you want highlighted. Make sure you always do it from the bottom up, and start behind and then go to the front of your hair because the more product and the longer it stays the more highlighted it is. The product instruction says from 15 to 30min. While you highlight your pieces, try to kinda rub it to make it smokey closer to the root to look more natural. I paid 12 dollars for it at Walmart. It obviously is not like a professional work but since it is so expensive I decided it was a good deal.
Alicia V.
Alicia V.
This product was easy for me to use, I did my own highlights. However, 1 box is only enough for hair no longer then the shoulders. Other than that I loved it- the color was great and it lasted for a long time!
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried to use this a very long time ago (when I did my own highlights) and it did not work for me at all. My hair looked horrible. Luckily I knew someone who could fix it.
Naree D.
Naree D.
Alhambra, CA
The color did not stay on my hair that much, I have to use 2 boxes and also redo them twice.
Chantell B.
Chantell B.
Olathe, CO
I got this product and had my mom use it to put high lights in my hair, but the finger brush didn't work very well and we ended up having to buy a different product to get the right results.
Edgar L.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
I love this !!! My favorite, love the highlights blondie color my favorite. I recommend it!
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Carlisle, KY
This is good if you want quick highlights and don't want to pay a lot at a salon. My mother was able to do this pretty quickly on my hair and it looked pretty good.
Sonya A.
Sonya A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Didn't like it! Hard to control the highlight areas. Some were very blotchy. The blotchiness was More noticeable with straight hair than curly or very wavy hair like the pic on the box. I'll pass next time.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Burton, MI
It doesn't come with a lot of bleach so if your hair is longer than your shoulder, or is real thick I would suggest getting a couple boxes. Or buying extra bleach. Wasn't that impressed
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Williamsburg, OH
It turned out okay. I would never try and do it myself, but get someone who is a little experienced to do it for you. Not too bad imo.