BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #3 in Shampoo

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo instantly and over time helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair—split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness and dehydration—without weighing hair down. Clinically tested* *System of shampoo and conditioner... see more...

Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Very smooth and moisturizing . it does what it says. I can notice a difference from other drug store brands. They work best with the same conditioner.
Nicole W.
Middleton, MI
The loreal repair 5 shampoo and conditioner have worked wonders on my hair. My hair was so dry and brittle. Now it's shiny and healthy. Such a turn around.
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
Good for everyday use. It's affordable as well. It does make your hair soft and smooth. But from the point of view of repairing it doesn't do the job.
Jessica M.
Amazing product I love it my hair feels so smooth and not so heavy after using it love it
carlina H.
Bronx
This product is great i like that it gives my hair a nice shine and soft finished especially because I use hair dyes
Kayla R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have CRAZY curly hair. I don’t normally use a combination product. I normally don’t like switching once I find something I like. I’m glad I tried this, it left my hair silky, soft, and smooth.
CEESANNA S.
Philadelphia, PA
I like this duo. It keeps my hair strong and less breakage. Been using for about a year now.
Karsen L.
Morganton, NC
Smells great and makes hair soft and shinny! Great price and long lasting! Will buy again!
Lacy L.
Edmond
This isn't my favorite L'Oréal shampoo, but it' a close second. It smells great and I do actually feel like it restores and repairs my hair every time I use it. I feel like it' more effective than other companies claiming their shampoos do the same thing. I recommend.
Katelyn P.
Surprise , AZ
Love the smell. A little goes a long way. Makes my hair feel instantly soft and healthy. Great for if you’re on a budget. Targets dead and dry ends. Highly recommended and will definitely buy this again.
Candace T.
Is this shampoo drying? Also how does it work on really thick hair?