BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #1 in Shampoo

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo instantly and over time helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair—split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness and dehydration—without weighing hair down. Clinically tested* *System of shampoo and conditioner... see more...

Bre B.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was my go to ever sense the brand has released it. It is beyond amazing and it exceeded my expectations. Its defiantly worth the price. You get great results and it will leave you very satisfied! I 100% recommended this to everyone!
Ashleigh G.
Columbia , SC
This is my second go to. I have natural hair that is thick and a really tight curl pattern. This shampoo helped me to regrow my crowne because it has broken off since I was a little girl. I love the smell and how light my hair feels afterwords.
Reana O.
For the longest time this was my go to shampoo. I still like it, I just wanted to try other brands. It smells amazing when using but I doesn’t make my hair smell super strong. My hair looked and felt healthy and soft when I used it and I think it really helped my hair grow. I recommend it for people who have long or damaged hair.
Josh M.
Laton
Smells great and creates a productive layer on hair. I notice that after I wash my hair with these products, my hair is easier to comb through. I have really thick curly hair. I would so buy this again !
Britney W.
Groton, MA
This L’Oréal shampoo and conditioner is probably one of my favorites. I have severely thin dry dull hair, and it definitely helps moisturize it when many products don’t. I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner
Mariana A.
Vista, CA
I liked this products , I use to use everyday. My hair it’s normal and I feel it’s can make my hair more soft, it concern to my target . Compare with the other brands I liked more and I buy more than one time
Jenny S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is a really good product. I have been coloring my hair for years now, and it definitely takes its effect on my hair. So I need anything that works to help give my hair life again, and this does the trick.
Mackenzie T.
This shampoo and conditioner set has done wonders for my natural hair. I condition first the shampoo and my hair is always clean and soft and stronger than its ever been. Repairs past heat damage which is key.
Joanna A.
I have thick curly hair that gets dry very easily. I love this shampoo and conditioner combo. Leaves my hair feeling soft and moisturized, but not heavy or oily. Great product for the price, highly recommend!!
Melanie D.
This is one of my all time favorite conditioners. It feels so smooth and since its thick you don’t need to use a lot. This is a product i ise on my extremely dry, thick, curly hair and it makes my hair soft
Candace T.
Is this shampoo drying? Also how does it work on really thick hair?