BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #1 in Shampoo

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo instantly and over time helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair—split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness and dehydration—without weighing hair down. Clinically tested* *System of shampoo and conditioner... see more...

Sierra G.
Plymouth,Wi
Currently using and have been for the past year. I absolutely love how the conditioner is thick and makes my hair feel so soft and silky. I have very dry and thick hair and this product has helped a lot! Highly recommend
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Becky B.
Lima, OH
I’ve tried this before- it has a nice creamy texture and it lathers well. I’m not sure how much it “repairs” damaged hair but it did leave my hair feeling soft and conditioned. It’s a good general shampoo nothing fancy
Llirmarie D.
Las Vegas, NV
After receiving the balm in a complementary voxbox and falling in live with the product I decide to try the shampoo and it was the best decision ever. My hair is soft, bright and getting better with every wash.
Danielle B.
This is an amazing product. It’s claims for total repair are accurate and it kept my overly heat damaged hair looking and feeling healthy until I could get in for a cut. All the L’Oréal shampoos smell great too
Stephanie M.
I love this line of shampoo and conditioner. It’s moisturizing without being greasy and gives me shiny, manageable hair. It’s also a good value and smells really nice. I have repurchased this several times.
Lindsay R.
West Jordan, UT
If you look at Loreals website, you can quickly see how many brands they actually own! I feel as though their products are comparable to their high end brand name products they produce. So buy L’Oréal for an affordable and comparable option!
Maria D.
Miami , FL
These two products by L’Oréal worked great for my hair not expensive at all. Loved that I didn’t need to find two different brands of shampoo and conditioner. It works really good for me and I am satisfied
Joy V.
Jacksonville , FL
My favorite shampoo ever. I have really thick and curly hair so I need a good conditioner. I never have knots or tangles after using this product. Also the scent of the shampoo and conditioner is amazing.
Jessica W.
This is hands down the best bang for your buck. If you’re going to buy shampoo and conditioners at your local drugstore you can’t go wrong with this. Smells great and leaves hair feeling clean and silky.
Candace T.
Is this shampoo drying? Also how does it work on really thick hair?