BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #1 in Shampoo

Total Repair 5 Restoring Shampoo instantly and over time helps repair the five visible signs of damaged hair—split ends, weakness, roughness, dullness and dehydration—without weighing hair down. Clinically tested* *System of shampoo and conditioner... see more...

Jennifer K.
Orange, VT
This is an amazing product I actually love this and have purchased it again and again!!! The packaging is ok the smell is great and my 10y/o daughter loves it as well I actually buy it for her hair she’s got thick wavy hair and this shampoo makes it so manageable and just simply nice!! The conditioner is a BIT heavy but I only use it on the bottom half of her hair you don’t need conditioner on the scalp or the top of the head it’s really for the ends..just a little fun fact for ya!!! The smell is amazing and we can actually smell it in her hair until we wash it again so that’s something I look for in shampoos and conditioners!!! I hope all of you try this out and let me know what you think!! Oh and it does not dry out her hair either!!!
keiana G.
Battle ground, WA
I use this product about 5 years ago I believe 5 years what I loved about this product is that I heard Pantene puts wax in their shampoo not really sure that's true so I switch to this one what I love about the 5 repair shampoo and conditioner because it really help my split in my hair was brittle dry short and I would love to get this hair the thank you because when I first started to grow my hair and when it first starts to grow back I was using this product before I actually use Cantu so I started with the repair and then I switched over to can't you once my hair got all the perm out and was just natural this is a great shampoo because it does what the bottle says and I can appreciate that😊🤳🏽
Aubrey K.
New Holstein
I tried forever to find a shampoo and conditioner that did exactly what it said on the bottle. My mom uses this shampoo and conditioner and absolutely loves it so I decided to give it a try. Ever since, I’ve been using it. It’s a great reinforcer and well as leaves your hair super shiny without leaving it oily. It also goes a long ways. I have super thick hair and this brands’ products are super thick which makes it last super long.L'Oréal Paris Hair Expert Smooth Intense Polishing Conditioner
Kristie M.
Conroe, TX
I use the the loreal repair 5 hair mask and I absolutely love it so I thought the shampoo in this line would be great also. Well it is not the worst but it's not the best. My hair gets oily much faster then when I use other shampoos and I'm just not in love with the shampoo. It works and my hair does feel clean but it does not last as long as I woiuld like. I only wash my hair every 3 days or so and I like my shampoo to keep my oils at bay for at least that long. This does not
Kassandra L.
York, SC
Ever since they came out with this and put the samples in the hair dye boxes, its the only shampoo i buy. My hairs very thick and gets oily so easy i hate it, but this is one of the few if not only shampoo that helps with the oil problem. Only thing i do dislike about it is they havent come out with the normal bottle its the big one thats a squirt dispenser so it is hard to take with you to travel.
Aisha R.
LOVE. My go to shampoo! Really does restore your hair. I had very thin hair after college where I can barely do any hairstyles and required to cut my hair short. I found this one day while shopping at Wal-Mart and absolutely loved it from the get-go. I lose less hair, my hair smells amazing, and the wash lasts me 2-3 days till the next time I wash it.
Sarah W.
Kissimmee , FL
Not a huge fan of the shampoo, it didn’t do a great job at cleaning my hair but the conditioner was AMAZING!! I love love love this conditioner. I use it all the time. You can purchase it at Walmart. This product is so good my brothers steal it and use it on their hair. Would definitely recommend to anyone with thick, stubborn, dry hair.
Summer E.
Eastvale
Omg, this was the shampoo that literally restored my curls. In just one wash my hair felt so much softer and sleeker. As I kept on washing with this shampoo/conditioner my hair just got better and better. The only downfall is that it can be hard to find and I didn't like the silicone way it felt when it was wet.
Emely J.
Bronx, NY
I swore by this shampoo and conditioner when I bleached my hair a couple times trying to achieve blonde hair. These products brought my hair to life again. But like almost every shampoo I buy either my hair just gets used to it or it stops doing it’s job after a while so I always switch it up.
Heather G.
Denton, TX
Most smell marvelous. I have a few favorites. Cost is just right. I love the way it smells while washing my hair and after. My hair tangles easily but when using this brand, I didn't have nearly as many snarls. Always nice when my fiance tells me he likes the way my hair smells, too.
Candace T.
Is this shampoo drying? Also how does it work on really thick hair?