3 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Provides enhanced cheekbones from an instant sweep of blush and sculpting color. Unique brush applicator flawlessly applies 2 shades in a sweeping motion. Blush shade instantly enhances cheeks. Sculpting shade instantly contours and defines. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not a great fan of this, I dont think it matched my skin tone properly, so I will stick with my Lancôme palette!" in 1 review
  • "I am medium skin tone and didn't show up well on my skin." in 1 review
Gia R.
Gia R.
Lakeland, FL
Amazing blush and bronzer, it balances your face , it sticks up in there , it's easy to blend , it's olive, the colors aren't as deep but with more product you make it work, yes i had two already because they're amazing!
lizbeth V.
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used it and i loved it but i used the one with brown and pink and it went amazing with me and I'm light brown.
leksi G.
leksi G.
Its rare for me to find a blush and a sculptor that I like and that fits with my face since I'm so white lol but its awesome I recommend for the price!
Tien D.
Tien D.
Forest Grove, OR
Ummm.....no. This product is non-pigmented and not worth the money. I usually love loreal products, but honestly? This blush duo is chalky and doesn't show up on my asian toned skin. I can't quite remember what shade I got. I tried to return it but couldn't, so I ended up throwing it in the trash.
Valerie g.
Valerie g.
Midvale, UT
Been buying it for years now. Can be used throughout the year. Color still looks great in winter on light skin tone and great on skin during summer months.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a good product but it's not as good as I'll though I was . It's to light you will probably have to get two colors darker from actual skin tone
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thought it was a cleaver idea to have them combined but the colors just didn't fit my alone tone also hard to get the color to appear not very pigmented and little to no color pay off sadly. I hoped more for this product. Just a little reformulation may help this succeed.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like this product at all. There is no pigmentation and it was hard to get the product on my brush.
Melanie  C.
Melanie C.
I did not like this, color was not strong enough, very weak pigment. Unless you don't want anything dramatic then this is for you.
kristin g.
kristin g.
I picked this up in one of the peach shades because I wanted a pretty peach blush that I could wear for everyday use. After using this one time, I returned it. The color is beautiful. However, there is so much glitter in it, that when I walked outside I looked like a disco ball. Not the look I was going for...