Add a Photo

By L'ORÉAL PARIS
#651 in Blush
Provides enhanced cheekbones from an instant sweep of blush and sculpting color. Unique brush applicator flawlessly applies 2 shades in a sweeping motion. Blush shade instantly enhances cheeks. Sculpting shade instantly contours and defines. .
Photos (4)
Gia R.
Gia R.
Lakeland, FL

Amazing blush and bronzer, it balances your face , it sticks up in there , it's easy to blend , it's olive, the colors aren't as deep but with more product you make it work, yes i had two already because they're amazing!
lizbeth V.
lizbeth V.
South Gate, CA

I used it and i loved it but i used the one with brown and pink and it went amazing with me and I'm light brown.
leksi G.
leksi G.

Its rare for me to find a blush and a sculptor that I like and that fits with my face since I'm so white lol but its awesome I recommend for the price!
Hellen Michael G.
Hellen Michael G.
New Orleans, LA

Lindo para ser contorno y tú ir sus colores son reutro buena pigmentación me encanta estos brush de loreal
Tien D.
Tien D.
Forest Grove, OR

Ummm.....no. This product is non-pigmented and not worth the money. I usually love loreal products, but honestly? This blush duo is chalky and doesn't show up on my asian toned skin. I can't quite remember what shade I got. I tried to return it but couldn't, so I ended up throwing it in the trash.
Valerie g.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT

Been buying it for years now. Can be used throughout the year. Color still looks great in winter on light skin tone and great on skin during summer months.
Cynthia Z.
Cynthia Z.
Phoenix, AZ

It's a good product but it's not as good as I'll though I was . It's to light you will probably have to get two colors darker from actual skin tone
vanessa s.
vanessa s.
Saint Marys, GA

Thought it was a cleaver idea to have them combined but the colors just didn't fit my alone tone also hard to get the color to appear not very pigmented and little to no color pay off sadly. I hoped more for this product. Just a little reformulation may help this succeed.
Kir W.
Kir W.

Probably one of the worst products I have ever bought as far as makeup is concerned. There is no pigmentation at all and the powder is coarse. Don't waste your money on it.
Angela G.
Angela G.

I did not like this product at all. There is no pigmentation and it was hard to get the product on my brush.

Join Now